35

ARIANA POV

"we should go that more often" liam told me rubbing my naked back, i slapped his hand and put my shirt on.

"where's the pack and the fucking gun" i asked guilty, i'm so sorry mattia.

"hey don't get mad at me, you could have said no more times" he spat, i started getting more angry.

"just give it to me damn it" i yelled, he rolled his eyes going under the bed and opening the gun box.

i bent down and picked the gun i wanted, i placed my hand out as he put the pack in my hands.

"im never having sex with you again" i snapped about to walk out.

"are we clear" i asked turning back to look at him.

"yes we are" he answered annoyed.

i rolled my eyes and left his stupid fucking store. i passed by mattia's house feeling extremely guilty about what i just did.

"hey im home" i shouted hiding the gun inside my pants and the pack in my pocket.

"how was it" kairi asked walking in from the kitchen where his fat ass is always.

"good" i faked smiled.

"anyways mom said she will be here for dinner so don't go out ok" he told me going back to the kitchen.

"i won't" i yelled running up to my room, closing my door.

i hide the gun under my mattress so no one would find it. why do i need a gun? i have been wanting one and liam always said he would give me one but never said he wanted sex.

i honestly don't know why i agreed to have sex with him at all. i know i'm a horrible person but this is for me.

i'm not gonna kill carlos with the gun it's just i want a gun to keep me and my family safe.

now with the pack of cigarettes, i just want them to smoke and no one at rehab ever told me i couldn't smoke sooo that's what ima do.

i opened my window, putting my foot on either side of the edges and use my arm strength and pushed myself up onto the roof.

"shit" i winced, i always cut myself when climbing up here so it's normal.

i lifted up my hoodie seeing a couple of marks and scratches on my stomach. none weren't bleeding so it wasn't serious, there were just red.

opening the pack i took one out and placed the pack back in my hoodie then took out the lighter. i lit the cigarette, putting it in my mouth then blowing out the smoke.

5:30pm

after like 4 cigarettes i decided to finally go down back into my room. no i don't get high for this shit only from weed.

i put the pack in the back of my closet and put my lighter in my vanity. i took off my clothes, putting on sweatpants and mattia's hoodie that smelled like him.

luckily i didn't smell like smoke cuz of mattia's cologne. i kinda miss mark, adam, gabriel, and marcus. we do text once in a while but they moved to Italy to do some mafia shit so they are really busy.

"ariana mom said come down for dinner" i heard maiya say after opening my room door.

"ok give me a sec" i told her, she left and i looked at my eyes checking to see if they are red. nope nothing.

"alright i'm good" i looked at my bed noticing something.

"shit shit" i quickly went to look under my mattress and saw the gun was gone.

we will give you a gun
love ya
-lia

fuck.

girl how did they find out.

fucking liam- what an asshole.

"ARIANA ISABELLA COSENTINO GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" mom yelled as i flinched.

oh no what did i do. i opened the door and raced downstairs seeing my dad and the little girl that i saw when i went to talk to him.

"what are they do here" i asked harshly.

"karen left us" my dad said lowly as the girl held onto him crying a bit.

"and what that gotta do with us" i asked mom, kairi looked piss and maiya didn't care at all.

"he wants to move back in and bring us back together as a family again" mom told us, kairi and i looked at eachother and scoffed.

"no" me and kairi said in sync.

"but we are family and yes camila is new here but don't just kick us out on the street" dad said picking up wtv that girl name is.

"should have thought about that before" i spat walking over to the front door and opening it.

"kairi" dad said giving him stupid eyes.

"you should leave" kairi snapped going to the other side of the door.

"maiya come on" before he could give her a hug i pulled maiya to my side. he looked at my mom for help.

"i'm sorry but my kids opinions matter and if they don't want you here then you don't belong here"

he scoffed and walked to the door but before leaving he looked at me with hope in his eyes. i looked away hearing him sigh.

Develop thick skin

The reality is that life is not going to be fair to you. There are certainly going to be people who take advantage of you and criticize you. Sometimes, you'll get those days where life just pushes you around.