Found & Taken - Nathan TW Fan Fiction

[ Hi guys! So here I am with my very first fan-fiction of The Wanted! I love them a lot and as you guys should be aware that they recently won the People's Breakout Choice Award, which makes me even really proud of them. ]

As the 5 boys entered their private jets, together with the rest of their crew members, they grinned happily. They had just done performing in Singapore last night for their Asian Tour and now heading to Indonesia for another show.

Performing has been their job and they love their job whole-heartedly. They not only show their talent off, but they put smile on many people’s face. They’re not those who think so tightly of the security around them whenever they’re exposed to fans. They’re not those arrogant type of celebrity and they never boast. They’re just 5 adorable souls who want to do the things they love and always put smile on their fans’ faces.

They are The Wanted.

*

As the jet started moving, the boys soon drifted to sleep. To their next destination, it’s not really of a long ride but they were required to have a rest before another meet-and-greet with fans.

Nathan, the youngest member couldn’t stand the snores of his own group members and crews, got up from his seat and went to the small kitchen within the jet. Usually, he was used to the snores of Jay, Max, Tom and Siva but this time, with the additional of his crew members which consisted of more than 6 people, it went really annoying for him.

He searched for anything to fill his little hungry stomach and found a box of tuna sandwich. He was eating the sumptuous bread halfway when he sensed something was a little wrong. He was floating! How on earth…

Which then made him realized that the jet was getting lower and lower and the air pressure had caused him to be a few centimeters high from the ground floor. What is happening? The alarm in the jet suddenly went off, waking everybody up. The two pilots were blabbering among themselves as why they couldn’t control the jet.

“Call for help.”

“We could detect nothing.”

“What is happening?”

“The jet was fine.”

“What are we supposed to do now?”

Before they could do anything, the people inside the jet felt that they were floating, only to realized that they are really high, just slightly below the clouds and were falling down to the earth.

[ So, how is it? It may be slightly boring at first, but I can't assure that it won't be boring or fun or amazing or anything in the chapters to come. Please comment if you have anything to say about it and please vote if you think you like it and the chapter really deserve it.

Anyway, with the achievement of over 4000 reads from my previous One Direction Fan Fiction and the start of this story + the People's Choice Award, I thought of giving a little giveaway ;) Please take note that this is not a bribery for you to read my story. I just feel like giving away some things for the awesome and lovely people out there who read my story and vote and comment. What do you think? Should it work? Please let me know. ]

- xoxosecretlover