Baby Toretto // B. O'Connor

Being Dom Toretto's little sister was shitty. Wait, no, that's the wrong word... Atrocious is probably the better word to use. Anyway, Dom always tried to protect me from the racing and wouldn't let me hang out with his friends, hiding me from everyone.

Eventually I got sick of it.

So, right now, I'm at our house while Dom's throwing a party, and my sister, Mia, is God knows where in here. I pushed through the people into the crowded kitchen, making it to the drinks and grabbing a random green bottle from the counter. I bit the cap off and spit it into the crowd, taking a large gulp of the bittersweet liquid.

"Damn, that was kinda hot." Some guy's voice said from beside me.

I turned to the guy and he was actually kind of cute. Pale blue eyes, messy blonde hair, and a sprinkling of stubble on his chin and upper lip. I pursed my lip and cocked an eyebrow at him.

"I'm Brian." He said, extending his hand towards me.

"I know. I saw you at my brother's race." I chirped back with a splash of sass.

"Brother? Who?" He furrowed his brow.

"I guess you'll just have to find out, won't you?" I smirked and walked away, not necessarily to find Dom but more to fuck with Brian's head.

I walked out of the kitchen and stood in the doorway of the lounge. Dom was sitting on one of the comfy chairs with Letty in his lap, Mia was talking to some guy nearby and kept looking at Dom to make sure he didn't move from his chair. I rolled my eyes and turned to go upstairs but I almost walked into Brian.

"Shit, sorry." I chuckled.

"Ah, I think I need to go to the ER." He fake winced rolling his shoulder as if he'd hurt it before smiling brightly.

"Aw, poor baby." I giggled and swept my bangs out of my face.

"Who's your brother then?" He asked gesturing to the room behind me.

I went to speak, but I was cut off by the one and only Dominic Toretto.

"That'd be me." He growled.

"Shit." I whispered and spun to face Dom, "Dom, go, I'm fine." I sighed.

"Nah, I think I'm good here." He returned smiling smugly at my aggravated expression.

I rolled my eyes again and turned back to Brian, taking his hand and leaning towards his ear.

"If we go upstairs he'll leave us alone." I whispered.

"Alright sure." Brian answered at a regular volume with a sly grin that would've gotten him killed if I wasn't standing between him and Dom.

I smiled and started with Brian towards the stairs, getting about half way before Dom stomped back to Letty and grabbed a bottle of something strong. We reached my door and I already heard moans from the other side.

"Oh hell fucking nah." I snapped and burst open the door. Some random couple was fucking on my damn bed. "Get the fuck out!" I yelled.

The two did as they were told and scrambled into a different room. Brian chuckled behind me and put his hands on my hips, rubbing small soothing circles with his thumbs. I smiled and turned to him, pulling part of my lip between my teeth.

"That's Dom out of the way." I joked.

"There's no way I'm leaving here without a busted lip, huh?" He joked back.

"Yeah, sorry." I smiled

He shrugged it off and learned into my ear to whisper, "What's your name?"

"Baby." I answered.

"Baby?" He frowned and looked at me to see if it was a joke, "Your mom called you Baby?"

"Yep. She was a hardcore Dirty Dancing fan." I nodded and scrunched up my face in playful disgust.

"Baby Toretto." He sighed and tried not to laugh, I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Well, Baby, I guess I'll be leaving via your window."

"What are we 17?" I said sarcastically.

"You almost look it, Babyface." He tried to stifle a laugh.

"Okay, that's just rude, B." I fake pouted.

"You do have a baby face though." He pointed out.

"Very true." I admitted.

I hadn't realized how close our faces were getting until he had to step back, creating more distance than necessary.

"Sorry." He muttered.

"It's fine, I don't mind." I laughed.

He chuckled with me and just looked into my eyes. All I could see in his blue orbs was warmth and hope. How could a person's eyes be so beautiful?

"I'm gonna go-"

"Stay." I interjected. I'm not sure why, so don't ask, but I don't think I'd mind having him around a little while.

"You want me to?" He asked with hopeful eyes and raised eyebrows.

"Yeah." I nodded and chewed on the inside of my cheek.

"Okay." He whispered, nodding and smiling.

{Movie: The Fast and The Furious}

𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢-𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 ⟪𝟏⟫ // ❮✓❯जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें