In The First Place // P. Hall-Yoshida

Hey, I'm Dylan O'Brien. I'm and actor, and I'm going to be narrating for Jupiter.

Jupiter was best friends with Devi, Eleanor, and Fabiola. They'd been friends for years. Over the last semester Jupiter had kinda drifted from the girls, but she had good reason though. She'd been on and off with Paxton Hall-Yoshida on the D-L for the past semester. She knew that Devi was going for Paxton so she kinda just left them, she didn't exactly wanna watch her sometimes boyfriend flit with her best friend.

So, she stayed away. From everyone. All the time. And that's where we start. At Devi's rager. Where Devi's currently losing both Paxton AND Ben cause she thought it was a bright idea to date both of them behind the other's back. Obviously Jupiter didn't know, or she would have said something to Devi and outed herself and Paxton.

"I'm really sorry, but it's not as bad as it sounds. I mean, you guys didn't even notice, and.. I just... like you both so much." Devi started out as her face paced usual self, but that quickly diminished as she saw the angered look on Paxton's face as well as the hurt look on Ben's face. Oh my God what have I done? Devi mentally scolded.

"This is insane. I'm out." Paxton state, walking out the front door of Devi's house.

"Paxton! Paxton, wait!" Devi called moving to catch up with him before Jupiter stopped her, "J, what are you doing? Move, please!"

"No, I-I think it's best if you stay here, Devi." Jupiter answered calmly, hurt and anger coursing through her veins and making them pop out on her skin.

"I need to talk to him about this." Devi defended.

"No, you need to talk to him about this." She replied, gesturing to an almost crying Ben still behind her.

Devi sighed and backed off, turning to Ben. Jupiter immediately ran outside following him, slamming the front door and racing down the steps to get to Paxton's red Jeep.

"Pax!" She yelled, making him stop and look at her. She couldn't believe how broken he looked.

"You wanna play me too?" He snapped, throwing an accusing finger in her direction.

"You know that you're not really mad at me, right now." She said softly, his words puncturing her skin like knives.

"Yes, yes I am! Because that is your best friend in there that screwed me over!" He yelled, stomping towards her.

She flinched and stepped back, making Paxton stop and realize how harsh he was being on a girl that was just trying to help.

"I'm sorry, J, I'm just... fucked up in the head right now." He admitted and plopped onto the curb by her feet.

"I know." She retorted sorrowfully, slowly sitting next to him on the curb and resting her head on his shoulder.

Paxton's hand slowly crept towards Jupiter's linking the two together as they sat peacefully on the sidewalk.

Now, I'm not one for sappy teen romances, although I might've acted in a couple, but Jupiter and Paxton weren't worlds apart like him and Devi. They were similar to each other. They both had friends that, in truth, didn't give a shit about them and both had parents that didn't expect much from them. I guess that's what brought them together in the first place.

{Series: Never Have I Ever}