Tattoos // MGK

I woke up to the warm sensation of the Sun on my face. I smiled and rolled over, feeling a body next to mine. I opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the light, before focusing my eyes on a tattoo reading 'Est. 1990'.

Oh my God. No way. No fucking way did I sleep with Machine Gun Kelly.

I peeked under the covers, to figure out that we were both naked and it did happen. I smiled slightly to myself as flashes of last night came back to me, the memories of the pleasure I was receiving were insane. I hadn't realised how close I'd been to Kells, I could see every small detail on each of his tattoos on his torso. I traced my finger along all the fine lines and markings that were sprawled across him, smiling to myself.

I hadn't noticed that he was awake and just watching me trace, until I reached his 'Almost Famous' and 'XXX' tattoos that were inked into the skin above his crotch. I finished tracing at his 'Almost Famous' tattoo and bit my lip about tracing the 'XXX'.

"Why'd you stop?" Oh my god his morning voice was so cute and so much better in person.

"Good morning. How long have you been watching me?"

"It's rude to answer a question with a question." He smiled. God that smile. I flattened my expression at him, "I was up before you were, I just didn't wanna burn my eyes with the Sun."

"Smart choice, it sucked." I rested my chin on his chest, tracing his barbed wire neck tattoo.

"So did you last night." He smirked up at me, I covered my eyes with my hands

"Ass." I giggled and playfully smacked his chest, rolling off him, and sitting up with my legs dangling off the side of the bed. He snaked his arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder blade. I turned to look down at him.

"This was fun."

"We should do it again." He smirked that Devil's smirk, mischief dancing in his eyes.

"Maybe."

"Maybe."

This man will be the death of me.