19- final

Next day :

Y/n PoV :

Yoongi texted me to come to his house . He wanted to tell me something. I was confused . What he has to say ?

I went to his house and his mom wasn't at home . He took me to his room .

Y/n I have a good news .

Well he sounded so excited .

I called my dad yesterday after the we had and he accepted to come here . He is going to visit me this weekend and hope we can sort out .

Wow really that's a great news . Good luck then .

Thanks y/n .

It was an awkward silence between us but yoongi broke it .

So shall we go back to studying ?

What ? You want to study ?

Yeah . In order to graduate I need to pass right . And you are the only one right now who can help me .

I was surprised that he wanted to learn and pass the exams .

Few days later :

The last weekend yoongi's father visited them as promised and they sort out the problem . After yoongi explaining himself to his dad and begging for a chance his dad gave in . He was fine with another 3-5 years of yoongi not joining the company yet . Yoongi and his mom were really so happy .

We have exams in 3 days and honestly yoongi was improving a lot . He started concentrating on my explanation and he is a very smart one . I thought he might be want to flirt with me after the confession but he never did . He never did anything that could distract ourselves from the studies and I was really impressed by him . He respected my decision . I admired it .

After exams :

Finally our exams have been finished and I have nailed it . I just want to score full on full marks for my dream . As per yoongi he said he did well .

Results day :

Me and yoongi both were at my house in my room waiting for the results . Yoongi seemed tense and I was more nervous than him for him . I really want him to get good grades .

The results has come out and I scored first place and highest marks . We checked yoongi's marks and he didn't let me see . His face expressions went blank when he saw his score .

My heart started beating fast in anxious. Did he pass or fail ? What's with that face ?

Yoongi ?

I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me shocked .

He suddenly got up from bed and hugged me tight lifting me up in the air . Since I was shorter than him it was easy for him to lift me . He started spinning around with me in his arms . He gave a boxy smile to me and was happy .

Y/n I got 80% , I can't believe this .

He rested my legs on the ground and I was shocked as well . Well , the one and only yoongi who couldn't get cross 50% in his exams scored 80% and that's a very good news .

Wow really .

I clapped my hands .

He kissed my cheek suddenly making me freeze .

Thank you so much y/n it's all because of you .

He spoke and I blushed hard .

Time skip ;