16

Yoongi PoV :

I felt her lips on mine . She slowly started sucking my lip and I came back to the reality . No this isn't right . She is not in her right mind . I can't take advantage of her .

I pushed her away and I saw sadness in her eyes .

Y/n you are not in your right mind .

But I want you yoongi .

Argh . Let's get you home .

On the way home I thought about what would I say to her parents . Should I just tell them that she got drugged . She is acting all needy . How will she behave infront of her parents ? Will they become angry ? Will they be disappointed in her ? Or will they understand her situation?

I didn't know what to do . Then y/n phone rang . I took it and saw it was from her cousin .

Hey y/n where are you ?

Uhm hello . I m yoongi and y/n is with me .

Oh okay . What is she doing ? And why did you lift her call ?

Should I just tell her ? Can I believe her ?

Can I trust you and tell you something?

Is it about y/n ?

Yes . It's about her .

Of course . I m her dearest cousin . You can trust me . What's the matter ?

Actually a guy drugged y/n drink and she drank it . Now she is feeling high . I took her out of the party and now she with me in my car . Should I drop her at home ? I am not sure how her parents will react .

WHAT?????? Someone drugged y/n . Who is that a**hole ? Who dared to take advantage of my y/n ? I will kill that bastar* .

She was yelling . My ears ached because of her loud voice . Y/n cousin is definitely a furious type .

Calm down girl . I already took care of him . Now tell me what should I do ?

Don't bring her home .

What ? Then where should I take her ? What about her parents?

If y/n parents comes to know about the situation then they will never allow her to go to the parties . She will be restricted from parties . I will tell something to her parents . Just don't bring her home in that condition .

I guess I can take her my home .

Okay then . Take care of her . Don't take advantage of her .

Are you serious ? If I wanted to take advantage of her then I would have done it already . Why would I bother to tell you about her condition .

Aish i m sorry okay . I trust you since y/n told me so much about you .

Really ? She talks about me ?

I was shocked to hear that . I am now very curious what y/n talks about me .

Yes .

What did she tell you about me ?

That you are a handsome one , a hot guy , cute one too .

A shy smile spread across my lips unknowingly. But she suddenly stopped talking .