18

Y/n PoV :

I like you y/n .

Yoongi confessed making me freeze .

What ???? What did he just say ???? Did he just say he likes me ?

I looked into his eyes whether he is telling truth or not and his held held genuine . He was telling the truth .

I slowly got up from his lap and sat on the bed . I saw sadness in his eyes .

Do I like him too ? I m confused , I m not 100% sure if I like him . What if I take a wrong step ?

Do you need time ? I thought you liked me too .

I d-don't know . You were my bully , you hated me . Do you really l-like me ?

He turned to my side and took my hands in his . He sighed deeply and spoke

Y/n it's true that I hated you and loathed your presence. But as time passed I fell for you . I don't even know when I caught feelings for you but I just like you very much .

Yoongi , this is all n-new to me . I h-have never been t-this close to a boy this way . I have n-never been kissed or felt this way . I am scared .

I won't force you y/n , but I will promise that I will keep you happy .

Yoongi we have exams coming soon . I don't want any distractions during this time . I am afraid I might not get good results in the exams .

W-what ? Do you believe that because of me you will lose your marks ?

He looked hurt . No no no , I didn't mean it that way . His hands left mine but I quickly held them tight .

I m so sorry I didn't mean it that way . Oh god , I m sorry. It's just this feeling is very new to me and if I concentrate on this feeling then I might not get time to prepare for the exams . You know right that my goal is to get the first place . So I need to work very hard and at this moment I don't want any other thoughts in my head .

He gave me a expression which said he got my point .

Okay. 

Thank god you got my point .  I need to think about us . I need to think about my feelings and for that I need time . At this crucial moment I don't want to have any other thoughts except for studies . So I hope you understand me and give me some time .

Yep y/n . I understand you .

I gave him a small smile which he returned the same . My heart is still beating fast . There was a silence between the both is us .

I will ask you something and I want you to be genuine with me . It's okay if you don't want to answer .

What is it ?

Why don't you want to pass the exams yoongi ? Why don't you want to graduate ?

He was taken aback by my question . He took a deep breath and released it .

It's because of my dad . My dad wants me to join his company as soon as I graduate . He wants me to practice in his business and after I have learnt everything he wants me to take over the company .

Well , what's wrong in that ? One day or the other you have to take over his company right because you are his only child .

Yes y/n , I accept that I have to take over the company but not now . I m only 18 and I have my own dreams to achieve . I have my plans . I want to enjoy my youth life . I don't want to spend it as an busy businessman .

What's your dream ?

I know a little bit about his story because his mom said me once . But I want to listen to the full reason from him .

I love basketball . I want to graduate and persuade my dream in basketball , I want to win a championship . I want to play it for few more years . Then after I have achieved my goals I will join my dads company .

Then you can just talk to him right .

Do you think it's easy to talk to him ?

He scoffed bitterly in my direction .

Y/n you have known me for months but did you see my dad atleast for once ?

I shook my head as no . I never saw or met his dad .

He is always busy y/n . He is always busy with his work . He never has time to talk to me . And even if I explain myself to him he won't understand. He just wants me to join his company . That's why I don't want to graduate .

Oh so there is a communication problem between them . He never explained himself to his dad . So his dad doesn't know about his problems .

Yoongi talk to your dad . Try to explain him . Try to tell him about your future plan . I am sure he will understand. That's the only solution . You can't just keep avoiding this . You need to graduate . You can't fail every year and waste your time . Go to your dad and talk to him face to face .

He thought for a while about it .

I don't know if it works but I will definitely give it a try .

He said and I smiled . He took my suggestion . The yoongi I knew before  and the yoongi now , there's a lot of difference in them . He changed a lot . Or maybe he just put on that bad boy mask to get me out of his life because he doesn't want to pass .

Whatever the reason behind his rudeness , coldness or anything I like him now . I like his presence . But I need time for it . Everything is so new to me and I don't want to come yo the conclusions so soon . I need to think about it hard and come to the conclusions . So I have to wait until my exams are over .

———————————————————————————

Authors note :

Hi guys , so sorry for the late post . I have my final exams coming soon and I am medical student . So I am preparing for my exams and that's the reason I m not active .

My exams end next month and I will be back to posting frequently.

I hope you all understand. I will try to post the next part by next week .

There maybe a lot of mistakes and please ignore them cuz I don't have time to recheck and correct them .