6

Next day :

Y/n PoV :

I was at my locker when someone tapped my shoulder from back . I turned around to see ziya and her friends . I rolled my eyes at them .

I don't like them , I hate them . They are b*tches of school who go around sleeping with boys and bully others .

How dare you roll your eyes at me .

Ziya yelled at me .

What is your problem ?

I asked getting impatient.

I heard that you went to yoongis house . Why ?

She asked and I controlled my urge to stop rolling my eyes again . She is a big fan of yoongi . I saw them being close for few days then yoongi started avoiding her . But this girl has no shame and is a clingy b*tch . She always try to get his attention .

So ?

I asked .

Don't act smart dumber . Stay away from him . He is mine .

I don't like him and I don't care whom he belongs to . I have some business with him and I m going there for that .

What work you are having with him ?

It's none of your business .

She got angry and pushed me to the lockers making my back hit the lockers and I groaned in pain .

She grabbed my hair and spoke

Stay away from him or else I won't leave you .

She said and went away .

Yoongi PoV :

Y/n is not leaving me . She is so stubborn . She is not quitting at all . So I got a plan . I texted ziya to meet me up . Ziya used to be my friend . Well , Not exactly friend but any benchmate . Wherever I go she follows me . At first I thought she just wants to become friends with me but I was wrong .

She wants more from me . So I avoided her . At first it was too torture for me to bare that clingy ass . But soon she gave up on me or so I thought .

She met me and I said her to threaten y/n to stop coming to my home and tutoring me .

I saw ziya threatening y/n to stay away from me . I smirked and went away . Ziya is a very scary girl . Most of the students are scared of her . And y/n will be too . That's why I used ziya as my weapon .

Now she will quit bothering me and let me live in peace .

I was in my room when I heard a knock on my door .

Wtf .

I thought she won't tutor me after ziya warned her . What's her problem ?

Sorry I was a bit late .

She said and started opening her books . I rolled my eyes and looked at her sternly .

Is he crazy or what ? How many times should I say I don't want her to tutor me ? Why is she so stubborn . I hate her so much .

She started explaining me but my phone fed with texts . It was from my friends . Then I got a call from taehyung.

Hey .

I said .

Yoongi are you free ?

Uhm yes .

Me and hoseok and planning to hangout . Will you come ?

He asked and I looked at y/n who was looking at me angrily . I smirked and said yes to taehyung .

I stood up from the chair grabbing my coat .

Wait . Where are you going ?

It's none of your business .

Yoongi please sit down and let me finish explaining this chapter to you .

I looked at her seriously . I took big steps towards her and bent down to her level .

Look I don't want you to tutor me . You are just wasting your time here . Instead of wasting your previous time on me go and study for yourself . Stop bothering me .

Are you serious yoongi ? We have exams in few days . Why are you behaving like this ? Your parents wants you to pass your exams but why are you behaving like this .

DONOT INTERFERE IN MY PERSONAL LIFE . I hate you .

With that he said and left the room .