10

Ziya PoV :

I didn't like it when that ugly little b*tch is getting my yoongis attention . I hate it .

I know he is not my boyfriend yet but soon he will be mine . But this b*tch is getting in middle .

I saw yoongi trying to get her attention . I hate it . I hate it so much . Why is he back of her ?

I saw both of them exiting canteen so I slowly followed them to the rooftop . I heard their conversation.

My jaw clenched when I heard that they both kissed . Wth I have to do something . This ugly ass is taking my boy away from me . I should do something. I can't sit silent . I will never let her take what in mine .

Authors PoV :
After school ;

Yoongi was waiting outside the school for y/n . He waited and waited . Almost all of the students were out of the school but he didn't see y/n .

Where is she ?

He wondered .

He tried to call her and text her but no response . He started getting worried and anxious.

Y/n PoV :

After the bell rang I went to my locker to keep books in it . Then something hit my shoulder . I turned around and saw a boy running away .

I frowned . I looked down and saw a cramped paper . I opened it and saw

Come to the rooftop now if you don't want anything bad to happen .

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion after reading it . What is it? Who wrote it ? Why does they want me there ? What do they mean when they said bad ?

I wanted to shrug it off thinking it might be a prank but what if it isn't a prank . I went downstairs but the thought was bugging me a lot . So I turned around and made my way to the rooftop .

As I entered the rooftop the door closed immediately making me flinch . I turned back to see ziya and her friends . Wth is wrong with them .

I rolled my eyes .

What is it ziya ?

She just smirked .

If you don't have anything important to say then let me go .

ABUSIVE CONTENT AHEAD : ⚠️

I said making my way to the door but ziya pushed me making me fall on my knees . Ouch that hurts .

Then she and her friends suddenly started hitting me .

I tried to dodge and defend myself but no use . I tried to fight back but I failed because there are 4 people . One against 4 is hard to fight .

Ziya grabbed my hair

I already warned you to stay away from yoongi but you didn't listen to me . So now you deserve this .

She slapped on my face .

Authors PoV :

As ziya and her friends were beating y/n someone secretly took a video of them .

Yoongi PoV :

I was still waiting at the same spot for y/n looking around . Then I got a text from an unknown number saying that y/n is in danger .

Come to the rooftop now . Y/n is in danger .

Who are you and why should I believe you ?

Then that unknown person sent me a video of ziya and her friends beating y/n . My eyes widened and may hands formed into fists .

How dare they ?

I ran to the rooftop as fast as I can .

Y/n PoV :

Slowly my eyes started feeling heavy because of their abuse . Won't they stop ? They are psychos . I just hoped someone would come and help me .

My eyes got almost closed but then I saw someone opening the door harshly . My vision was blur . I opened my eyes wide trying to get clear vision and then I saw yoongi . A ray of hope filled in me seeing him standing there panting .

Yoongi , what are you doing here ? You should be at home by now .

Ziya spoke in a innocent voice making me gag .

Get lost from my sight ziya before I do something that I will regret .

Yoongi yelled at her gritting his teeth . He looked so angry and intimidating. So scary .

Yoongi it's not like that -

GET LOST NOW .

He yelled loudly making them run away in fear .

He came and sat on the ground beside me . He took my head and rested it on his thigh .

He tucked my hair behind my ear and wiped the blood of my face with his handkerchief. He slapped my cheek slightly being cautious .

Y/n are you okay ? Please respond .

He asked in a trembling voice . He looked so worried . I gave him a small smile saying that I m fine . But suddenly my body gave up and I closed my eyes .

Yoongi PoV :

She suddenly lost consciousness making me worry a lot . I called taehyung and hoseok for help . With their help I took her to my house . Luckily , my mom wasn't at home to ask me questions . Then taehyung called his cousin who is elder than us and he is an intern in medicine . He came to my house to treat y/n wounds . I just sat there beside her feeling very guilty . This is all because of me . If it's not for me then she wouldn't have been in this place . My heart ached seeing her in this position .