3

Y/n PoV :

I was at the dinner table with my family . I was in deep thoughts of thinking about yoongi and what his mom said . Should I consider teaching him even when he rejected ?

What are you thinking so deeply about y/n ?

Your dad interrupted your thoughts . You came out of your thoughts and told them everything except the scene where yoongi pours milk on you . You didn't want to bother your parents about that matter . You could handle it yourself .

So what should I do mom and dad ?

Uhm if we think from his mom side then she looks so desperate for her son to pass . She doesn't want her son and husband to get distant . So I think maybe you should try teaching him . Also you are getting benefited by it so why not try .

Uhm okay mom .

But leave if he disrespects you .

Yes mom .

Next day at school ;

You were having a sports class which you are very bad at . You could spend this time on studying instead of wasting it here . But you needed attendance . So you had to attend .

As you entered the sports room you could feel a burning gaze on you . You looked to see yoongi pouring burning gaze towards you .

You sighed and shook your head . What is wrong with him ? Why does he hate you so much ?

Students , you guys gonna play dodge ball today .

Oh no ! I m very bad at it .

I will divide you into teams first .

Time skip ;

You and yoongi were in separate teams . You looked at yoongi smirking at you . Oh god ! I m finished today . Your heart raced a little fast due to nervousness of getting hurt .

Please show mercy on me today god . You prayed to god in order not to get hurt .

The teacher blowed the whistle for game to start . And the ball was passed to yoongi .

Omg I m dead now .

Help yourself .

I saw him mouthing this to me .

He then took the ball and aimed at me . And bang ! It hit my face .

I fell down on the floor and my nose was bleeding a little . All students laughed and yoongi just smirked at me . I was so embarrassed.

My friend came and helped me to the nurse room .

Time skip ;

It was the end of the school and I was packing my bag . Then I felt a tap on my shoulder . I turned around to see yoongi with his friends .

What is it now ?

You asked crossing your arms over your chest .

Look at your nose !!!!!!

He said and started laughing along with his friends .

Yahhh stop making fun of me . It's you who did it . You should apologise to me .

What ? I should apologise? I already warned you dumb head . It's your fault for not defending yourself .

But still you didn't have to hit me so harsh .