8

Y/n PoV :

I was avoiding yoongi all the time . I m afraid that I may get distracted . For the time being I should avoid him for my good . After that kiss , I don't have guts to face him so early . I need some time to get rid of all those nervous feelings around him .

But again, why am I afraid ? What am I afraid of ? Falling for him ? Hell no . Never in my life I will fall for a guy like him . If he is doing this wantedly then I should show him that I m not getting affected by his dirty tricks .

I saw yoongi on the stairs . I went to him and told him that I will go to his home today to tutor him .

I thought he will be annoyed because I m not giving up but instead he smirked making me frown .

What's with this guy so suddenly ?

It's actually creeping me out because of his sudden change . I shrugged my shoulders and left .

At his house ;

I started explaining the history subject .

Whenever I explain he is totally uninterested or he plays with his phone . He never paid attention to me . But now he is staring at me the whole time I was explaining .

Seeing him staring at me my heart started beating fast . I became self conscious.

Is there something on me face ?

I asked and he nodded his head . I rubbed my face .

Is it gone ?

I asked him and he shook his head as no .

What is it ? And where is it ?

I asked him pointing at my face .

It won't go if you rub it off .

Huh ? What do you mean ? Why won't it go away ? Should I wash my face ?

No y/n . There's beauty stuck on your have and it won't go away so easily .

He said making my breath hitch . Wtf . Is he flirting with me now ? I felt my cheeks heat up because of his flirty comment .

I didn't know this cold hearted guy could flirt too .

S-stop bluffing .

I mentally hit myself for stuttering . It will only prove that I m getting affected .

I m not bluffing . I m saying the truth .

Yah stop flirting with me and concentrate on studies . We have exams coming soon .

I resumed teaching him .

Yoongi PoV :

I can see her red cheeks . She is blushing so hard . I never thought she was so easy to get affected like this . My plan is working . I think this is enough for today .

Next day at school :

Y/n PoV :

As usual I did my morning routine and went to school . I went to my locker and took my books out  . I saw yoongi leaning on to the locker beside mine .

Omg !!!!! He is so close .

I shut my locker and went to my class . He was calling me but I ignored him . Then suddenly he came to me and intertwined our hands . I was shocked by his actions .

Yah what are you doing ?

What ? Can't we go together to the class ?

No . We can't .

I pulled my hand from his and went to the class . Not going to lie but his hands felt so good . They were so big and my tiny hands fit in his perfectly . They were so soft too .

I was blushing . I didn't want to show him this side on mine .

Yoongi PoV :

As i held my hands I saw her face flustered . I knew I was making her nervous . I smirked to myself realising that my plan is working so well .

I never thought in my life that I would flirt with a girl . But with this girl I m flirting with her . I  m like a different person with her . What this girl is doing to me ?

Lunch time ;

Y/n PoV :

I sat on a table waiting for my friends to arrive . But I saw yoongi coming towards me .

Why is she staring at me like that ? And why is he coming my way ?

He came and sat opposite to me and his friends sat on other chairs which I reserved for my friends .

I didn't like how he and his friends sat without asking permission.

Can you get up and leave those seats . I already kept those seats for my friends .

I asked them politely .

I don't care .

Yoongi answered making me furious . He is back to his cold and rude self again .

I looked around the room and there were so many empty tables .

There are so many seats unoccupied, then why are you sitting here ?

Because I want to have lunch with you .

I laughed .

Bullshit .  Cut the crap and tell me what's going on ?

I asked .

He suddenly held my hands and my body froze .

Can't I eat with you ?

He asked directly staring into my eyes and his eyes were pleading . He looked cute . I almost said yes , but my inner sense reminded me about his tricks .

He is definitely upto something . The yoongi I know is not like this . There's something fishy going on in his brain .

I got up from the chair and chuckled sarcastically at him .

Well , I don't want the girls to hate me .

What do you mean ?

Look around yoongi . Do you even realise that there are so many girls death glaring me just because you are talking to me .

I don't care about them . I don't give a sh*t about them .

Huh ? But I do . Because i will get bullied by them if I m close with you . I will get hate from them unnecessarily. I will be the one to get affected . Not you . So stop all this nonsense you have planned .

With that I left the cafeteria .