2

Lunch time :

You were sitting with your friends on the lunch table , they weren't your best friends but they were somewhat close to you .

Out of all people in the class these two girls aren't mean to you or doesn't use you . They seem to be genuine with you .

You started eating lunch when you heard the girls in the cafeteria making some noises . You sighed and shook your head . You knew whom they were drooling over . It's none than yoongi . This happens daily .

Most of the girls in your school have a crush on him . You didn't even bother to look up at him since you know what's happening already . You continued eating your lunch not being bothered by anything else .

But suddenly you felt a cool liquid on your head trailing down to your body .it was a milkshake .
You turned to see yoongi smirking at you .

Few students started laughing at you while he just stood there smirking at you . You got so much angry .

What the hell yoongi ?

You yelled at him .

Have you gone mad ?

You yelled again seeing him chuckling .

You want to help me with my grades right ?

He asked keeping his hands in his pants pockets .

Yeah so?

Just drop down okay . I don't want to take any help from you .

He said bending down to your eyes level .

That was principals order so I had to agree to it . If you have any problem then go and talk to him .

You said gritting your teeth .

Don't dare to talk to me like that .

He warned you . He pushed you by your shoulder which made you to fall down on the floor and he left . Your friends came and helped you .

We are sorry y/n for not helping you . We are afraid of him .

They said and you can understand. Why will they stand for you ? Why will they put their life in problems for you ?

It's fine .

Time skip ;

You went to your home after that incident . You had to clean up and you had no clothes . So you directly went to your home . After taking a shower you sat on your bed and took out your notes to complete your homework's .

After a while you got a message from an unknown no .

Hello ! Is this y/n ?

Yeah who is this ?

Hi dear ! I m min xxx , yoongis mom .

Oh mrs min . Hello ! Nice to meet you .

Nice to meet you too dear .

What's the matter mrs min ?

Sorry to bother you dear but it's about yoongi . Principal Sir said that you accepted to tutor yoongi so I wanted to thank you . Thank you so much dear for accepting to tutor him . He doesn't listen to anyone . I have tried to appoint private teachers but he never listens .

Oh no need to thank me mrs min . I will also get points for teaching him . So yeah , it's a win win situation.

Can we meet after school tomorrow dear ?

Yes sure mrs min . I will be there .

You frowned when she asked you to meet her .

Next day :

As said yoongis mom came to pick you up and you guys went to a nearby cafe .

She ordered drinks for you both .

Actually y/n I wanted to tell you something.

Yes mrs min ?

Yoongis dad is a businessman and he lives abroad . He rarely comes home because he is a workaholic . He always stays overseas for business purpose . And he wants yoongi take over his company as soon as he graduates high school that too with good grades  but yoongi doesn't so he doesn't wants to pass .For some reason yoongi doesn't want to take over the company at all .  So both of them always have arguments regarding this . I have tried to convince yoongi but he doesn't listen to me at all . I don't want him to disappoint his dad . I hired many private tutors for him but they all gave up on him . Now you are my only hope y/n . He may be a bit rude since he doesn't want to study but please you also don't give up like others . He has a soft side too but he doesn't show it anyone . Please forgive him if he does something rude to you . I m sorry on behalf of him . But please don't give up on him . Somehow make him get a graduation.

She pleaded you holding your hands . You felt very sad for her . She is trying so hard for her husband and her son not to get apart . But what yoongi is doing ? He is not trying to understand them . But why doesn't he don't want to take over the company . It's a very good opportunity.

Don't worry mrs min I will try my best .

Really ? Tysm y/n . Here's my house address . You can come to our house whenever you want .

Thank you mrs min .