14

Y/n PoV :

I entered the party hall and my eyes searched for yoongi automatically. I don't know why but I wanted to come to the prom with yoongi . I hoped he would ask me to be his date but he didn't . I wanted to ask but I was too cowardly to do it .

Yesterday jinyoung asked me so I accepted because I didn't wanted to attend alone .

Yoongi PoV :

Why is y/n late ? Why is she taking so much time ? Does she have a date or she is coming alone like me ? What if she doesn't attend at all ?

Girls take time to ready . Don't worry bro .

Hoseok said tapping my shoulder while I rolled my eyes . Am I that obvious that they are understanding everything .

I am not waiting for anyone .

I spoke sternly hoping that they would take my lie and just stop teasing me . But they just smirked at me . Stupid boys .

Then taehyungs eyes widened when he looked somewhere .

Bro look

Taehyung pointed at the entrance door . Me and Hoseok looked at that side and my jaw dropped . There was y/n standing in a glittery light green dress with her hair curled . She was literally looking like a princess . She had a make up on . She looked fantastic .

 She looked fantastic

Wow I didn't know she looked so beautiful

Yes , she is looking so beautiful.

Taehyung and Hoseok commented while my eyes roamed all over her dress and face . The red lipstick she put on was very damn attractive . She was looking so damn sexy .

Y/n PoV :

Thanks to my cousin who came to my house today and she lend me one of her designer dresses . Yesterday I called her and ranted out that I don't have any good dress to wear for prom . So she bought all her designer dresses for me . Then she chose this one saying that the colour compliments me a lot .