17

Y/n PoV :

I woke up with my head feeling very heavy . I struggled to open my eyes and rubbed them . I stretched my body . I opened my eyes fully and realised that I am not in my room .

I quickly looked at my clothes and they were changed . My eyes widened . I looked around the room and this is yoongi's room .

Wth !!!!! Why my clothes are changed ? Did something happened ?

My head was spinning and I clutched my head . I tried so hard to remember what happened yesterday night . But I can't remember anything. It's like I lost my memory .

I only remember when jinyoung gave me the drink and took me to some room . I remember him touching me and I let him .

My eyes widened more and I felt disgusted of myself . I let him touch me in an inappropriate way !!!!!!!!! Why did I do it ? But again why am I in yoongi room ?

Drink this . It will help your headache .

Yoongi's voice startled me . I looked up at him and saw a tray continuing a hot soup . I felt my throat dry .

T-thank you .

My voice came out as a whisper . My voice is hoarse . I drank the soup while yoongi sat opposite to me and stared at me the whole time .

Usually , I would be so uncomfortable if someone stares at me like that but now I don't feel much uncomfortable. In a stupid way I like it . I like it when he is staring at me .

I finished my soup and yoongi handed me tissue to wipe my mouth .

He took the empty boul and turned around to get out of the room but I stopped him .

Why am I here and why am I wearing your clothes ?

I asked and this time my voice was audible . I guess it's because of the soup .

You don't remember anything , do you ?

He asked and I shook my head as no . He sighed and sat on the bed .

You were drugged .

WHAT ?

My jaw dropped when I heard that . I was drugged ? I don't even drink alcohol and I was drugged already .

H-how and w-who ?

It was jinyoung who drugged you .

What ? No way . He can't do this .

I saw Yoongi clenching  his jaw .

You are still defending that jerk .

He spoke through his gritted teeth . I looked down and muttered a sorry . I know for a fact that yoongi doesn't lie . So I should not defend jinyoung when he is a bad person as yoongi said .

Remember jinyoung gave you a drink .

I nodded my head as yes remembering that . Now that I think the drink even tasted different but jinyoung said he added some flavour to it . My eyes widened when I realised that he added drugs in it and I naively believed him .

But why ?

After that he tried to take advantage of your state . Me , taehyung and Hoseok was there on time and we helped you .

My eyes snapped at him when he said jinyoung tried to take advantage of me . Tears glistened my eyes realising that the person I trusted backstabbed me . Used me . He only wanted to get in my pants as yoongi said but I didn't believe him .