1

Y/n PoV :

I woke up as my alarm rang . I stretched my muscles and got off from the bed . I went to the bathroom to get ready to my school .

Hello guys , my name is lee y/n . I m 18yo . I m in high school and will be graduating this year . I m a silent girl and I love studying . Everyone calls me nerd but who cares . I have no best friends from my school . I had one but she transferred to other city because of her dads business . Other students only talk to me when they need something from me . Basically they use me . But I m not hated by anyone . Few people bully me but not to an extent. They just call me names and tease me . I just try to be not be bothered by them because I want to graduate peacefully .

Not let's come back to reality . I didn't had a good taste in clothes . Everyone says that I even dress up like a nerd . What do I do ? I have a bad taste . I m not interested in dolling up myself . I wear whatever I am comfortable with .

I dress up in a Mickey Mouse t shirt with yellow cardigan on it and a white skirt .

I made my hair into a ponytail

I made my hair into a ponytail . I applied sunscreen and a lip balm . That's it I m ready to go to school now . I take my glasses and go out of my room . I find my mom cooking breakfast for me . I had my breakfast and went to school .

I sat in the class and there entered min yoongi with his friends . He is a very cold person and arrogant . Anyways I don't talk to him neither does he so let's get back to my work .

I opened my books and checked my homework . I was done with everything. I set up my glasses correctly and just then the teacher arrived .

After the class I was asked to visit principal as he wants to see me .

The principal likes me because I never caused any troubles and top of that I am always first place in my studies . Even if there are any competitions regarding debate or quiz or something with other schools I always take part in it .my principal and few teachers believe that we get prize because of my intelligence.

Can I come in sir ?

I asked knocking on the principal door .

Ah yes come in .

He was doing some paperwork but as soon as he saw me he kept them aside .

Sir you called me ?

Sit down y/n . I have something to ask you .

He said and I frowned . What does he wants to ask me ?

I want you to tutor min yoongi and make him pass for his upcoming exams .

He said making me shock . Wth . Me tutoring the cold boy min yoongi . No way .

Sir but why me ?

His parents are good friends of mine . As you know he is very bad at studies . He needs to get at least minimum marks so that he can graduate and join any university.

Okay sir I understand but why did you chose me ?

He sighed and fixed his glasses .

Look y/n don't ask too many questions. Just help him with graduating and you will also be beneficial by it .

Me getting benefited ? How sir ?

You have no points in your extra curricular activities right . You are the least one in sorts category . I remember that you said you wanted to join SNU . And to join there you need to have points in sports category too .

Uhm so ? What does it have to do with helping him sir ?

Y/n....if you help him then I m gonna give you points in sports category .

My eyes widened when sir said this . He will really give me points and if he does then it will be easier for me to enter my dream university. I know it's not correct but who cares . I m good at everything except for sports . And as sir said I really need to have points in every category for me to get seat in SNU .

And also there are so many students who gets points based on their power or if they are the teachers favourite. And the principal himself offered me this offer . I want to be selfish this time . My late grandmother graduated from that university and I had so many memories with her .

I also want to graduate from the same university. So I will be selfish here and accept his offer . I took a deep breath and looked at him .

Okay sir . I will accept this deal .

Good y/n . Thank you for doing this favour . You can leave now .

Okay sir .

I came out of his cabin and had second thoughts . I took the right decision right ? I m not doing anything wrong right ?

I just hope the great min yoongi will cooperate with me and make it easy for the both of us .