4

Y/N POV :

I noticed his deep gaze on my body . He was eyeing me up and down . I looked at myself to see my white shirt is seen through now clearly because it's wet .

You asshole get off me . What are you looking at ?

Yoongi PoV :

I smirked at her when she covered her chest with her tiny hands .

As I take a note on her features now she is so beautiful. She didn't have her glasses on . Her eyes are beautiful. Her pink watery lips which are shivering made me tempted. I am tempted to taste them so badly.

I unconsciously leaned in but she pushed me and went out of the bathroom . I chuckled at her flustered state .

Wait !!!!! What am I thinking ? Was I really going to kiss her ? A nerd ? Oh my god yoongi get out of your fckng thoughts .

Y/n PoV :

As I got out of the bathroom I shivered from the cold breeze. Yoongi came out of the bathroom and smirked seeing my state .

Don't you ever try to pull off those acts again on me . I won't go easy on you next time .

He said in his cold deep voice . His eyes cold as ice . No emotions . Just blank .

Aish ! This as*hole I hate him so much . Just a while ago he looked like an angel while sleeping but now he is nothing but a monster .

I rubbed my arms trying to warm my body . A towel was suddenly thrown at me .

Change into these .

He said pointing at the clothes on his bed .

Does he seriously want me to wear his clothes ????? Hell no .

Why are you giving me these ?

They are the smallest size I got . Maybe that should fit you . I bought them a long time ago .

No thanks . I don't want to wear your clothes .

Look I don't want my mom to yell at me because of you . Just change into them .

What if I say I still don't want to ?

Do you really want everyone to see your body ? Mainly your chest which is a clear view .

I look down at my body and suddenly realise that my shirt is seen through and my nipples are on view . Holy fvk!!!!!!! My face turned red due to embarrassment.

Yah don't l-look at me .

I said turning around . He scoffed and left the room .

I change into his clothes . His clothes were only a little bit big on me . Only one size larger than me so it's good . He gave me a sweatshirt and a shorts .

Yoongi PoV :

She opened the door after few minutes signalling me that I can come in .

I stuffed my hands in my pants pockets and went inside. My eyes widened and my heart thumped fast seeing her in my clothes .

Damn she looks so fckng cute .

It's the first time a girl wearing my clothes . And that too this nerd . But she pulled off the looks . So damn cute .

I look okay right ?

Her voice snapped me from my thoughts . Why the fck am I thinking about her like this .

Yoongi can you guys come down for a bit .

We headed down as my mom called us . She made us some snacks and juice . My mom noticed y/n clothes and she frowned. Oh god !!! What if she gets a wrong idea .

I looked at y/n and she was feeling embarrassed. She was looking down and her face was red .

Mom don't think any bad . She spilled water on her clothes so I have her mine . There's nothing bad happened .

I said to my mom . She seems to take my lie . Well it's not a lie though . Her shirt was wet from water so she changed . And nothing bad happened .

After having our snacks y/n excused herself to leave because she said her mom texted her to come back because of some work . Which I doubt is a lie because I can clearly see that she is running away because she is embarrassed about what happened .