69. Traitor, traitor

Start from the beginning

By the time I ended, Sienna was breathing heavily as she hardly glared at me while my hold tightened against my gun. I know I made her rethink whatever plan she had. I could practically hear the wheels churning in her head as she steadily glared at me.

"Maybe... you are right. But I can always do one thing." Sienna whispered as my eyebrows furrowed a little.

"What do you mean?" I asked loudly as she looked up at me.

"I don't need to kill anybody. I can just... hurt you. Maybe make you give up your gun. That's a nice plan right? I hurt Aiden, you are ready to do anything to make me stop." She smirked as my heart started beating frantically against my chest.

"Wrong." Suddenly Aiden spoke out lowly out of nowhere. Before any of us could understand what was happening or Sienna could even prepare herself, Aiden retrieved his hand from his back pocket which he might have put in there when Sienna was busy with me and pulled out a small pocket swiss knife which Theo had given to him and Noah. 

Without a second thought he stabbed Sienna right where I had shot her before and injured her. She let out a loud howl of pain  as her grip loosened on him. 

Without wasting another second, Aiden slipped out of her grip and snatched the knife from her hand while slamming her against the trunk of the car. 

Throwing the knife away in wilderness, he pulled out his own knife as she hissed loudly while struggling and squirming against his tight grip but Aiden was stronger. Shutting the knife back he slid it back in back pocket. 

"What now?" Aiden asked breaking me out of my shocked trance as I shook my head. 

"Check her pockets for some other kind of weapons. Till then I will check the trunk for some kind of rope or something to tie her up. Noah you can check the car from inside."

I turned towards Noah to see him staring directly at Sienna who had now given up completely, her head hung down. I could see the emotions swirling in his eyes, raging to break free and lash all out.

"Noah?" I said softly as I touched his arm causing him to jerk a little as he blinked rapidly. 

"Sorry, yeah I heard. I am checking." He spoke in a hoarse voice as he quickly walked towards the car and opened up the doors to start checking. Aiden and I looked at each other for a second. 

Both of us felt the same at that moment. We both felt the pain radiating from Noah. We could almost hear his heart crack into pieces.

Reaching over to the trunk, Aiden pulled a staggering Sienna back a little as I opened up the trunk. There was a huge duffel bag sitting there. Opening up the bag I saw various types of items inside. 

"There is rope over here. Noah you can step out." I spoke up as I passed the rope to Aiden. Noah stepped out quietly as he walked up towards Aiden.

"Let me help." Noah spoke softly as Aiden looked up at him.

"No it's fine I can manage alone-" Aiden started to say but stopped as Noah looked up at him with an intense stare.

"Please." That was all he said as Aiden sighed loudly, nodding his head slightly. Noah stepped closer as both the guys tied up her hands and legs tightly.

Meanwhile I ruffled through the duffel bag for something which might come of some use later. There were like three different types of guns stuffed inside with all kind of other weaponry ranging from knives to pistols. It even had a first aid kit with the necessary items. It was like she was fully prepared for this. Like she knew where she was going, not just directing us into the lonely wilderness.