11. Enemies again?!

Aiden's P.O.V

"Huh! Miss goody two shoes! Anyways, why do you need every Tuesday's notes? Why don't you attend those classes?" I questioned.

"Personal reasons which I don't need to tell you! Now if you will excuse me, I have got someone waiting for me!" She huffed as she shut the door on my face.

But this time I knew better. Before she slam it off, I put my foot in between as I pushed the door. 

She gaped in shock as I strut in proudly, but before I walked away I quickly bent near her ear as my breath fanning on her cheek made her shiver a little. 

I smirked as I whispered, "Not so easy to get away from me princess!" I walked away as I flopped down on the couch beside the guy, what did he say his name was??

"Hey what was your name?" I asked him casually. 

"Marcus." He gave a tight lipped smile. 

Hah! Love to make you uncomfortable!

"Ignore him Marcus, let's just get this done with!" Olivia sighed as she shot me a glare. She sat on the couch beside ours as he shifted closer to her.

Bastard, my conscience growled. 

...

What???

"So that's all! If you need any other help, just call me on this number!" Marcus grinned at her as she groaned, "This is all you say?! This is so much! And business studies?! I suck at it! How am I going to do that?!" 

"You suck at business studies? Damn, even I am good at it!" I chuckled as she looked like she might just strangle me with her glare. 

Marcus coughed lightly. We both turned towards him as he stared at Olivia, "Umm if you want I could kind of tutor you!"

"You could? It would be of great help!" Olivia beamed up. Why was she so excited for studying?! And that also with him?! 

"Yeah sure! Are you... umm kind of free now? So we could at least discuss all the basics for now and then decide when to start?" He asked awkwardly.

"Umm uh yeah sure! I guess we can do that! Let me just grab my books!" She smiled politely as she rushed upstairs to fetch her books.

"Aren't you way too excited to tutor her?!" I whispered to him angrily. He squinted his eyebrows as he said, "I don't know what you are talking about man! I am just trying to help!"

"Help whom? Her or yourself?" I growled at him.

"What is happening here?" Olivia asked as I saw her standing there with her eyebrows furrowed. 

"Nothing! Just some guy talk." I replied casually as I put my back against the couch and cracked my knuckles. 

Olivia just shook her head as she sat down beside on the couch as she opened up her books. 

"So let's see..." She drawled out as she flipped over the pages. Her hair was open as it lightly came over her face. I saw her tuck a strand behind her ear and placed her face comfortably on her hand. I suddenly felt the similar clench in my heart...

I shook my head as I looked at Marcus. He was also kind of staring at Olivia. That-

"When are you guys planning to start? We are losing precious time!" I waved my hand at them, showing my watch. Olivia slapped my arm away as she spat, "Just shut up, will you? Why are you here anyway? Don't you have better places to be?"

"Nah I am quite comfortable here. Anyways I need to make sure you guys study properly and don't get distracted!" I said casually as I shot Marcus a look.