36. Beginning of an Apocalypse!

A/N: I wanted to dedicate this chapter to @VallieSwan. She is a fabulous writer, and my kindred spirit too! 
She has helped me a lot with my books and stood by them while helping me get better all the way...

Check out her book too! It is something real different, with the fun twist ofc! You won't regret it ;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! ILY  @VallieSwan and all my wonderful readers!<3<3<3

Now you can get back to the story :D

Olivia's P.O.V

I touched the cover of my diary as my fingers delicately rubbed against the cool metal of the lock. 

I still remembered the mini heart attack I had when Aiden nearly dropped it in that paint. This book means way too much to me and I can't imagine how I would react if I lose this.

But it is even scarier if anyone comes to know what is written in there. This book had the power to shatter me down in pieces. I knew about the risks from the time I started writing in this, but nobody can understand why I did so.

This is the only thing in the whole world who knows all my secrets. I don't think I would even feel alive like I do now if I couldn't write down about all my feelings and my horrors. 

Aiden had jokingly swore that he would read my diary one day, but I am sure I wouldn't want to show him this ever. Truly, he knew way too much about me than I would normally want to but every time I around him, I can't help but feel the urge to just tell him everything. 

But I have to control myself, for his sake. I can control my feelings towards him, like I have done always. 

I know he won't cross his limits to read my diary. I can trust him with my privacy. 

I tucked the book safely in my bag with the key secured in the hidden pocket behind the diary. I noticed my pills wear nearly over as I walked down. 

"James?" I called out as I entered the kitchen. He looked up from his newspaper as he smiled at me, before folding the newspaper neatly and placing it beside him giving me his entire attention. 

"Ya princess?" He said as my mind quickly switched over towards Aiden. 

What will happen if he manages to see my diary? Could he cause any problem? What if I have to... no no. No need. He will never actually know what's written, Ever.

"Olivia?" I was pulled out of my thoughts as I looked at James staring at me.   

"Ya! Actually I have run out of pills." I said quickly as he nodded at me, understanding what I meant to say. 

"I will get them." He said, returning to his newspaper. We had our breakfast in a comfortable silence. I bid Laura and him goodbye as I got in my car and drove to college. 

Once I reached, I slung my bag over my shoulder as I entered. I quickly walked towards my locker to place my diary. 

I punched in the code. I had this sick feeling that someone was watching me. I turned around to find Aiden talking with some random girl. They were talking, while he had all of his attention fixated on her. Soon she waved at her as she suddenly launched herself at him, hugging him. What the fuck was going on with them?

 I shook my head vigorously as I went back to my locker to keep my belongings. 

I had a sick twist clenching my stomach. Who was she anyways?

I saw Aiden walking towards me as I quickly turned my head. 

"I saw you staring princess." I heard his deep voice near my ear as I turned around to face his amused look.