55. First Moves Matter The Most!

Arianna's P.O.V

"Hold! Back up! Pause and Replay! What the fuck did you say?!" Aiden exclaimed out as Noah narrowed his eyes at him while I just stood there with my mouth gaped wide open.

"I know you heard me you idiot! But I am freaking out right now, what am I supposed to do now?!" Noah whined out, staring at me for help.

"Whoa whoa! I am the worst person to consult to in this! I might give you the worst idea!" I said as I threw my hands in the air.

"Just one thing. After you said it, what happened after that?" Aiden asked as Noah looked at us with a guilty look.

"I sort of... ran away?" He gestured with his hands as he chuckled awkwardly. Aiden and I just looked at him, then at each other and then back at him. 

I just gestured one minute with my fingers at him as I pulled out a random thick textbook from my bag as I smacked him with it instantly as he yelped out immediately but I didn't stop.

"Vous êtes le plus grand idiot du monde! (You are the biggest idiot in the world!)" I hissed at him as he shielded himself, well at least tried to, from my constant attacks as Aiden pulled me back, laughing loudly at the both of us.

"English please?" Noah said as I opened my mouth to tell him off when Aiden beat me to it.

"She called you the biggest idiot in the, world is it?" He said as I stopped smacking Noah as we both stared at him in awe.

"Uhh yeah! That is uhm, what it exactly means!" I stuttered as Aiden grinned at me.

"I am learning French from Oliver. You know, so that I know what you mean when you say something." He winked at me as I felt a fluttering feeling in my stomach. 

It was something even more intense than what I normally feel for him.

"Don't side track people! What am I supposed to do now?" Noah cried out.

"First answer me one thing, truthfully. When you said it, did you mean it?" I said as he froze instantly.

"I- I actually, I did. I mean it." He whispered, his cheeks turning bright red.

I was about to glare at Aiden if he made a fun comment right now but surprisingly he just stared at Noah.

"For how long?" Aiden asked bluntly.

"What?" Noah asked confusedly. 

"How long have you known that you loved her?" He said.

"Never. We were just talking when I suddenly blurted it out. Today only did I realize how much I meant that. I might have avoided it before but today only I accepted it." He said, smiling at him as Aiden smirked back.

"How did Sienna react when you said it out?" Aiden asked.

"She... she almost choked on her drink and stared at me wide eyes and her mouth gaped open. She seemed like she was about to say something but I ran away immediately." Noah said, wincing at his own words.

"So, we have no idea what to do now?" I said as the two guys shook their head together.

"Well then, seems like I have to call an experienced person over here finally." I sighed dramatically, throwing my hands in the air.

"Rosa?" Aiden asked as I shook my head, smiling widely.

"This is a guy problem so we need an experienced guy. We need to go to James." I grinned widely as Aiden and Noah exchanged glances.

****************************************************************

"After hearing this whole story of yours about Sienna and you confessing, only one thing comes to my mind." James said grimly as the three of us sat on the couches surrounding his at my house.