25. Pick Up Texts!

Noah's P.O.V

Hearing Olivia's overdramatic ear piercing scream, Sienna pushed me away in a flash. 

"Such a risk leaving you guys alone! Not only did you guys wet my kitchen but it was also not going to remain pure and sterilized! Get out of there and help me clean up before Laura returns from work and goes bat shit crazy!" Olives scolded us both.

"Gosh Olives! You are such a momma! We will help you out!" I rolled my eyes. 

"Come on Sienna! I guess you need some clothes after the prank Noah played on you." She said sweetly as she shot me a death look. 

"Hey hey hey! She started it! Anyways I am also freezing myself here! Don't find the need to help this friend before the new one?" I accused as I placed a hand on the right side of my chest. 

"Oh! So we are playing the blame game? And I thought with age comes maturity!" Sienna suddenly spoke up. I widened my eyes at her as the girls high fived. 

"By the way genius, if you intended to place your hand on your 'heart' to act hurt then maybe you would like to know that it lies on the left side!" Olives mocked me.

"I knew that. I am just so hurt that my heart also shifted place!" I grinned.

"Ugh you are such a fucking idiot Noah! By the way, it is always sisters before misters!" Olives made a disgusted look as she shook her head. 

They both started to walk upstairs. "Yo!" I shouted as they both turned around. 

"What about me? Want me to catch a cold and die out here?" I said dramatically. 

"How the hell did you make those six packs with such a system?" Sienna chuckled. 

"It surely was a task sweetheart! P.S Glad to know you noticed my six packs so intently, seeming you were actually interested in them!" I winked at her as her face went red with realization and embarrassment.

"What am I supposed to do about that Noah?" Olives asked in a bored tone, changing the topic.

"Get me something too, duh?" I threw my hands in the air. 

"Oh yeah sure! What would you like, a crop top, sweatshirt or better, a frock!" She said cheerfully, sarcasm dripping from her voice. 

Well fine, she got a point. 

Sienna burst out laughing. I couldn't help but smile. Her eyes crinkled at the ends as she laughed and her eyes glinted with excitement. She was truly beautiful.

K, I should snap out of it now. 

"Fine, I will just rush back and wear on something only because someone thought dousing a guy with water was the funniest thing ever!" I grumbled. 

Olivia took Sienna in her room as she shut the door. I shivered as I wore the wet top. I grabbed my jacket and keys as I jogged to our house. 

I threw the wet clothes in the laundry as I grabbed my ripped jeans along with the v neck black t-shirt. 

I brushed my hair once before I walked back to Olivia's house. 

I was about to kiss her. 

I WAS ABOUT TO FREAKING KISS HER!

But wait, by the looks of the situation, she was too!

Does that mean-

NOPE! NOT AT ALL! It all was in the moment! Nothing wrong, no unnecessary feelings.

I groaned as I got in the house. Olives was spread out on the couch, texting someone. She heard the tread of my feet as she turned towards me and smirked.