47. Ready For Some Truths?

A/N: Noah Centineo as Oliver Monet... Isn't he just cute :D 

ALSO...

NAME CHANGED PEOPLE!

Arianna's P.O.V 

It was kind of the toughest thing for me to remove that mask from my face, but I knew I had to do it.

For me and for him. 

I worriedly sat on the chair staring at the cup set on the table as I waited for Aiden. Apparently, the news was such a big shock to him that he had been puking for the past 15 minutes in the toilet. 

"Man, the guy is such a pussy!" Theo cackled as I glared at him. 

"Well it is not everyday for a person to know that the girl they like so much turns out to be the boss of a deadly mafia, so give him some space connard!" (asshole!) Oliver scolded as he appeared from behind. 

Theo Cheshire and Oliver Monet, they two were the only thing which I called as my best friends. Their parents had worked for mine since ages and the three of us had grown closely together. 

Theo was more of the rough and rude asshole whereas Oliver was the prankster yet sweet and sensitive asshole.

Nonetheless, both were assholes.

"He doesn't like me! How many times should I repeat that?" I groaned out. 

"Yeah of course. A guy who wanders out alone for you and the first thing he decides to ask the mafia is that if they had seen you; that guy obviously feels nothing for you!" Oliver teased me as Theo scoffed at him. 

"He did that because he was scared for me about where I was wandering at night when I only had said it's dangerous. What he doesn't know that I was coming here to give an ass whooping to Theo here who decided it would be fun to threaten Aiden from meeting me again! You scared him to death!" I exclaimed at him. 

"I obviously didn't scare him that much. If I had, he wouldn't dare to tell you anything. It's not like I shot the gun at him, even if that would have been so cool! Who knew he would wet his pants at the mere sight of the gun!" Theo grumbled. 

"You. Did. What?! You threatened Aiden with a gun?! Anna, I allow you. Go shoot this guy." Oliver said as I pull out my gun while Theo just rolled his eyes. 

I was about to say something when Aiden walked back towards us. I placed my gun back as I rushed to help him. He sat on the couch as he breathed heavily, clutching his head. 

"Fuck, it is hurting so bad!" He groaned as I handed him the cup of tea. 

"Here, this would help." I said as I handed him the cup. 

"This is tea." He stated as he looked at the cup.

"No shit, Sherlock!" Theo scoffed.

"Wait, I have heard your voice!" Aiden exclaimed as I nodded at him. 

"He was your attacker." I said guiltily as he raised an eyebrow at him. 

"You were meddling too much in our business so I tried to push you away a bit." Theo answered coldly.

"But that was entirely wrong, so I came today to kick some sense into him." I said quickly as I passed him a warning look. 

"But you should have this tea. It would help with the headaches and nauseas, experience speaking right here!" Oliver piped in as he grinned at Aiden as he smiled back and nodded. 

"I-" 

"You-" 

Aiden and I spoke at the same time as we looked at each other awkwardly.