Prologue

"Ah-" muttered a woman with a very delicate and stunning voice. She then knelt beside the bleeding figure of her disciple with hints of worry on her eyes, but he just smiled.

"M-My lady," the man uttered as he let go of his precious katana to reach and touch her face lovingly. He tried to smile, but it was already a weak one. "D-don't-" he managed to mumble before giving in to the abyss of darkness.

Her eyes slightly widened as he slowly closed his eyes. Her hair that was once golden started to drain of color while her eyes were already void of any emotions. She slowly turned to grab the katana before facing all of her opponents.

"No! Her powers are returning! Strike her down, now!" the commander of the red winged warriors roared loudly. His face slowly morphed in terror, but he managed to suppress it. Instantly, all the remaining warriors formed their weapons on their hands.

"Destroy her now before she can speak!" the powerful lord of the black winged warriors commanded as he summoned a lightning spear as big as he possibly could. Next to him is the leader of the white winged warriors who also does the same, but his was a huge silver bow and arrow.

"Now!" At their command, all of them flung their weapons with so much power and swiftness. Their attacks looked like a never-ending rain, but it just seemed to go in slow motion for her.

As soon as the first spear hit the ground, she opened her mouth.

"Begone." Just as this word escaped her lips, the entire legions fell out of the sky, lifeless, long before their bodies could even hit the ground. Even the strongest of them all as well as those who could have been filled with so much potential, perished in seconds as her single word filled the area. Their remarkable hearing working against them, as reality itself was warped for a second time in ancient eon.

Walking towards the lifeless body of her disciple, she eyed him expressionlessly.

"Live."

Just then, the corpse of the man begun to convulse violently, but she just took one glance on him before walking away leaving behind an ancient, but insufficient prophecy.

She slept for the day to come. The day she would once again awoken. The day- when all creation would end, judgment day.

******

Disclaimer; This is a work of pure Fiction.

Any names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's wild imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person's; living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Reproduction or usage of this work in a whole or in part in any form by any electronics, mechanical or other means, including xerography, photocopying, recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without the author's consent.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!