_ 25 _

'Why can't people be like see through material? So we can know beforehand who's gonna be a b*tch later on'

Zhan sighed for the nth time as he glanced at the man sitting beside the driver. He took a quick look from the rare-view mirror and groaned seeing a black car following behind them.

"Is this necessary?"

"Only one word... Yes..."

"Li you're so annoying, I actually forgot how you look like"

"Feeling mutual young master Xiao"

"What will happen to you if I jump out of the car right now?"

"You can try"

Zhan grabbed the door handle.

'It's locked'

Zhan turned his head back with a pissed look only to see Li Bowen smirking.

He just groaned internally and laid his head back, closing his eyes.

"Young Master wake up"

"That's not how you wake up Young Master Xiao"

The servant stepped back giving way to Li Bowen.

"Get up lazy ass" He said shaking him violently.

"Ow! Hands off!"

"Alright" Li Bowen stepped back with raised hands and the next moment he's nudging the half awake boy with his foot.

Half the servants gasped at his action.

"Did he just?"

"Isn't he the young master?"

Zhan got out of the car and sighed hearing all the gossips. He groaned as he turned to look at the servants.

"Can y'all shut up please?"

"..."

"Thank you"

'I'm already having a headache'

They started walking towards the entrance of the mansion with Zhan groaning with every step.

"You didn't had to-"

"And let them inuslt you. Yeah 'no'... And since when did you started tolerating shit heads"

"Ever since I met you"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Zhan hesitated before entering the main hall.

"Where is he?"

"Master is in the library waiting for you"

One of the maids spoke and bowed before leaving. Zhan walked straight to the library with Li Bowen trailing behind him.

"Uncle Min I'm home"

Min Hae Jin
Friend of Xiao Zhan's parents
Status: Xiao Zhan's Godfather/Guardian

A man in his early forties stood near one of the shelfs, holding a book. He closed the book and turned to look at the young boy with a smile.

"Zhan....look who decided to show up finally"

"Sending a ton of trained guards to pick me up, didn't left me a choice so yeah..."

"Tsk it sounds like I kidnapped you or something. I'm your Godfather you brat"