_ 15 _

'Regret doesn't solve shit, man up and own your mistakes'

Xiao Zhan looked up at the glowing neon board and sighed before pulling his hoodie over his head.

"If Hao Xuan finds out I came here on my own, he'll kill me before these bastards can.... Let's get it done Xiao Zhan"

He said stepping inside the bar. He looked so out of place yet he fitted in perfectly. Anyone can tell he appeared shaddy, just like everyone else in there.

The big man at the entrance checked him and frowned sensing the revolver on him.

Zhan looked at him with no interest as he shoved a few currency notes in his pocket.

"Don't mess with me dude. I'm upset my girlfriend cheated on me with a son of a bitch who works here. The gun is empty, I just came to let him know that he shouldn't mess with me"

The man nodded before stepping to the side. Zhan entered with hands in his pockets and let out a breath of relief.

'Well that worked out fine'

He slowly walked upto the bar counter and sat down on one of the stools.

"What can I get you?"

"Anything is fine just don't make it strong. I have to drive back by myself"

The bartender turned around and poured a white liquid in shot glass and placed it infront of Zhan.

'This is the sole reason I hate coming to these places.'

"You don't like it?"

"I'm waiting for someone, I'll take my time."

The bartender turned to serve other customers.

Zhan looked around and frowned looking at a small card behind the counter in the corner.

"Um that card?"

"Uh? Did you need something Mister?"

"That card?"

"Oh it belongs to one of the customers. He forgot it here when he came here a few days ago"

"Can I have a look? It seems like I know that person"

The bartender frowned but gave him the card nonetheless.

Han Jin Kwang
20 years old
Died 6 days ago

The information matched with the profile on the ID card.

'I'm at the right place then I guess'

It was not a mere guess. He had wracked his brain all night before coming down to three possible places and this was one of them. He found it in one go means luck is with him.

"Eh naaah I don't know him. He just looks like all the teenagers I've came across ever since I came to this city. Fucking pain in the ass."

He said tossing the card back to the bartender.

"How old are you?"

"Why you asking?"

"You look quite young for sounding like an old man"

"What can I say? I've got the genes"

The bartender shrugged before going back to his work.

Zhan turned to look around the bar. He frowned looking at the door in the far corner. A man was gaurding it. A few people entered and they all seemed pretty well off.