_ 28 _

'Are you alright?'

Yibo glared at the man sitting on the throne.

"Aren't you gonna say something?"

The older man spoke with a hint of slight annoyance.

"The guards arrested someone who came with me. Tell them to release him"

"That's all you have to say?"

"..."

"You ran away from your responsibilities. You abandoned your family and went to live among the humans. You know that you can be charged for treason"

"..."

"Wang Yibo! You are disrespecting not only your father but the Emperor too!"

"Please tell them to let him go"

"A mere human! You are disrespecting me for that human?"

"It's a request"

"Guards! Escort the Prince back to his room and he's not allowed to meet that human at any cost. That's an order!"

.

.

.

Yibo paced around his room a bit tense. Every passing moment was getting difficult for him.

He stepped out of his room only to be blocked by the guards. He refused to acknowledge their presence and walked past them. Even though they had orders from the Emperor, they were very well aware of the face that they cannot touch the vampire.

"Shouldn't we stop him?"

"Do you wanna lose your head? We are not allowed to put our hands on the Prince. We can only stop him if he is going to meet that human-"

The guard stopped as he felt a piercing gaze on him. He looked up to see Yibo staring at him with cold eyes.

"Don't call him 'that human' again"

The guard simply bowed as they kept following him after he continued his tread.

Yibo stopped infront of the resting room of the Emperor.

He stared at the guards who weren't budging from their places. The guards looked down as the young man kept staring at them.

"We are not allowed to let you in. It's the Emperor's order"

All the guards looked down, breaking into cold sweat not knowing what was going to happen next. To say that they were shocked by the Royal Vampire's move would be an understatement.

"Father!"

"..."

"Father!"

"..."

"Young Prince is yelling?"

"I haven't even heard him talking loudly and he's yelling outside the Emperor's room"

"He was never stubborn? What is happening?"

Yibo ignored the whispers of the men and continued on yelling even though he was clearly uncomfortable.

"Father Can you please listen to me?"

He sighed as he walked away, in disappointment, with the guards tailing behind him. He didn't really cared if two guards were following him. Over the course of time he has learned to become indifferent to things he doesn't want to give attention or acknowledgement.