_ 2 _

'If I say my heart beats only for you, will you believe me?...'

Zhan glared at Yibo, he wasn't struggling anymore. Just glaring at him. His arms folded on his chest while he gave a judging look to Yibo.

"Bitch, hands off!"

Yibo did not even moved, not the slightest movement. He still had the human pinned on the table but his choke was too loose to harm the human.

Yibo grabbed his chin and tilted his head upwards. Yibo scoffed and let go of him, stepping back. He stood with his arms folded on his chest.

"Just another pathetic human, you are nothing like him"

Xiao Zhan supported himself up and fisted his hand and sprinted forward to punch the arrogant man but he could only touch air and nothing.

He was about to turn around when a voice spoke near his ear spoke. The voice was so chilling that Zhan ceased to move.

"Slightest of the movement and I won't hesitate to free you from your miserable life"

Zhan scoffed and stepped away from the young man calmly.

"Well..... Do me the favour please"

Yibo raised an eyebrow. Amused by the boldness of the human.

"Hum- no Vampire Hunter what is your purpose of coming here?"

"I have orders to follow"

"I wonder..."

Yibo said, the corner of his lips lifting a bit.

"To kill the vampire that has been going around almost killing people every five fucking days"

"That's a very specific way to introduce me. I like it"

He said chuckling. Zhan tapped his feet on the ground.

"So Mr. Arrogant shall we proceed with the killing?"

"Excuse me but do I have to educate you as well?"

"Elaborate please"

"Very well. According to the law of your so called Vampire Hunting Agency, you guys cannot and must not under any circumstances kill a vampire until or unless he attacks you or he is a killer, that I am not."

"You clearly attacked me right now and you almost killed several people-"

"Sorry to interup your speech, yes! I attacked you but you were not harmed and in the killing statement the key word is 'Almost'. Do you have any evidence against me?"

"Quite the educated bloodsucking leach you are, I must say I'm impressed"

"I'm flattered, but for next time pick some nice adjectives. Maybe an honourable vampire will do"

"I cannot kill you"

Yibo nodded.

"You won't attack me?"

Yibo shook his head.

"I don't really like getting my hands dirty and getting caught up in the mess of you manipulating humans"

"The bitterness ouch"

Yibo shrugged his shoulders. Zhan glanced at the spilled coffee and shattered pieces of cup and pouted.

"I just came to gather some information. I just wanted to have a cup of coffee, look what you did. I didn't had any intentions of attacking you"