_ 21 _

'My time is yours and the choice too whether you want to waste it or cherish it'

[3 Days Later]

A courtyard connecting to a room with beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows. Two men standing outside the room bowed to the man entering as they opened the door for him.

A man with complexion paler than snow lies in bed with eyes closed. His chest rise and falls rhythmically as he appears to be sleeping peacefully.

"How is he?"

The man in a white shirt who was sitting beside the bed turns around with a smile that holds disappointment.

"He's still not awake"

"What did the doctor say?"

"This is the first time something like this happened so the doctor is unable to figure out the situation with him"

"Stubborn just like his mother"

"Father this is not the right time"

"Then when will be the right time? The moment he wakes up he'll go back"

"Father"

Both the men turned around to look at the source of the voice. A girl stood near the door.

"A'Li"

"I told you to let him rest. Why are you here?"

"I just came to check on him"

"Ok then he's fine now you should go back. You must be busy"

As soon as he left Yanli turned to look at Yibo.

"It's been three days"

"Yanli what are you doing here? You should be aware of your position now. You cannot just leave everything and come back anytime you want"

"What do you mean? My brother has been unconscious for three days and I've had enough of it. My patience is thin regarding the matters with Yibo, you should know"

"Yanli-"

"Hai Kuan now tell me what happened?"

Hai Kuan sighed as he rubbed his temple.

"Let's go to my room. We can talk there"

"Ok let's go"

A gaurd saw the two leaving and slowly walked up to the gaurd standing infront of the room.

"When did Elder Prince came back?"

"Three days ago he suddenly appeared out of nowhere with the unconscious Second Prince"

"Second Prince? He's back?"

"Don't say it out loud! Do you want to get beheaded"

"Why is Second Prince not coming out of his room?"

"He's been unconscious for the past three days. Even the Imperial doctor can't find out the reason why he's in this condition"

"It must be serious that Princess Yanli came back too"

"Hmm now go back before someone sees us. We'll be in trouble for talking about the royal family like this"

"Yeah I'll go back then"