"You think you slick. I'm getting dressed. You like my hair pooh?" She asked brushing her hair out into the camera.

"Hell yeah mami. You look pretty." I showed my diamond grills.

" I showed my diamond grills

"Thank you pooh. You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah KK, I miss you."

"You just saw me this morning Ken." She laughed applying lip gloss.

"Not seeing your point." I lit my blunt.

"Come see me baby." I looked back into the camera.

"I'm finna go somewhere Ken. Ima slide when I leave okay?"

"Where you going that you can't come take me with you?" I mugged her.

"Kentrell fix yo face." She picked up her phone, going to grab her purse.

"Ima come through tonight pooh pooh. Im finna go though, so I have to call you later." She said, as I heard a knock on her door.

"Karin who the fuck is that?" I sat up in my bed putting my shoes on.

"Kentrell don't come to my house because I'm about to leave bruh. I don't say nothing when you be out with all them girls." She rolled her eyes opening her door.

"Wassup pretty." I heard some nigga say.

"Karin stop fucking playing with me. Im finna come shoot yo shit up." I put my glock in my pants.

"Bye pooh." She hung up the phone.

I called her back a few times, and they went straight to voicemail. I exited out the call log and went to Life360.

"She turned her fucking location off." I mugged the phone.

I decided to deal with her fast ass later.

I walked to the kitchen, and into the pantry and grabbed the box of little bites. I left out the kitchen going down to my studio.

"Might as well find some shit to occupy my time." I went into the self recording booth.

Karin.