THIRTEEN

                       THIRTEEN 

Andrea's POV

I was so happy that Lucas had not shown a negative response. Throughout the evening, he had treated me so nicely as if I had just gone on a business meeting and was meeting after a long time. His face did not have an ounce of anger or resentment.

He seemed very happy to become a father. But I was still scared. We had not still talked. I wanted to get the whole discussion done today so I did not have to spend the night in suspense, but he wished to discuss tomorrow. And I could at least follow such a simple wish of his after hurting him this much.

"Rhea... Andrea." Lucas waved his hand in front of my face.

"Huh?"

"I was calling you for the past five minutes but your head was in the clouds. Dreaming of my sexy body?" He wiggled his eyebrows and smirked.

"What happened?" I asked him. We were already standing outside the main gate.

His smile turned sheepish at this. "Uhhh. I don't know any good restaurants here... I went to a nice one a few days ago but it's a breakfast place and will be closed now. I was so excited to meet you that I forgot to search up some good places."

"Don't worry. I know a good place." An idea came to my mind.

"What about we keep it a surprise for you?" I said and gave him a beaming smile. 

"Nooooo!" He scrunched up his face and whined. Whined.

"It was just a suggestion but now we are doing that." I teased. Pulling my phone out of my clutch, I called an Uber after entering our location and destination.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Ok. But no playing pranks."

The Uber came and we sat in it. Most of the ride was silent with both of us lost in our thoughts. As we reached the destination, Lucas asked, "Where are we?"

"Dom Pedros. It's a good place for street food."

"It's hygienic, right?" He looked quite unsure.

"Yeah, most places like this are not so hygienic but this place has strict rules. Let's go. The food is awesome here."

Lucas did not know what to order so I ordered for the both of us. I ordered a dish for him which he was sure to love.

Sitting on some plastic chairs, we waited for our food to come. We talked about various things ignoring the elephant in the room. 

As the food arrived, we dug in. "Hmmm. Rhea, we must come here again. This is so tasty."

We ate our dishes in silence, taking from each other's plates once in a while. As we finished our food and Lucas paid the bill, because guys NEED to always pay the bill, I took him to a nearby pawn shop and told him, "Please buy two paan from there. I feel like eating it."