Chapter 10

~~~~~

~~~~~

CHAPTER 10

~~~~~

Andrea's POV

I hurriedly came back to the office after pecking him on the cheek. I didn't know what was happening in my mind. I feel different like after all the things I've done I didn't feel bad I felt the fire in me still burning alive. Now after apologizing to Lucas and Sarah I feel bad and feel like I'm not a human, how can I do this after facing it. Overall the guilt is eating me alive.

I wanted to divert my mind so I started designing, I was designing a band that could hold a diamond between the petals of the rose. I was so engrossed in designing that I didn't notice anyone coming inside.

I looked up from my design and saw the whole group enter the cabin.

"Always busy with work, give some precious time of yours to us," Sebastian said to me showing his watch.

"Hey, are you mad? She won't give us her precious time, she'll give her leftover time to us as madam is going to marry his prince charming." Savannah said teasing.

"Enough of your nonsense, douche bags. Let's go somewhere today, it'll be my treat.

"Yeah, let's go to the Maldives, it's the best place to visit his summer," Hazel said.

"Yeah! Great idea we should stay there for a week and we'll be back on Monday night." Sebastian said.

"Okay, so it's decided, will be leaving tomorrow night, and let's have a night out today," I said to everyone.

"At my place, let's meet at night." Elijah declared.

After a long time, we all are going somewhere. How beautiful those days were when we used to bunk classes and wander around the city, talking about everything and nothing.

"Guys, you all keep going I'll go home and come as I've something to talk about with my parents," I said to them as they decided to go shopping.

"Okay, but be early please, you haven't paid attention to us in a long time," Elijah said looking at me.

"Yeah, I'll meet you guys at the mall once the talk is completed," I said to them.

Everyone hugged me and left. I decided to complete the band design and then leave. I was done with the petals and the only thing I couldn't draw was the rose as it was to be drawn in a way that the rose can hold the diamond. As it was getting difficult I decided to take a break but before that, I was searching for a file that had the same model but with a different flower.

When I was looking for the file, I got a call from Lucas, I got scared now, What if he didn't want to marry me?, after thinking a lot I picked up the call