Chapter 30

~~~~~

~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY

~~~~~

Andrea's POV

My whole stuff is packed, if anything is left I'll buy it after reaching my destiny. Btw, I still don't where I'm planning to go.

I decided to leave everything behind. In that everything the company also includes. I'll name the company which I and Sarah we're sharing. Sarah will be the single CEO and Founder of the company.

Coming to Lucas. The shares I got after marrying him will also be returned to him. Yes, I don't want them anymore.

If I knew that while breaking his heart I'll fall for him and break myself, I would never marry him.

I opened my cell and called a famous lawyer.

"Hello, Mr Mason, I'm Andrea" I spoke once he lifted the call

"Yes, Mason speaking, how can I help you, mam?"

"I need to meet you and discuss everything as it's impossible to tell everything over the phone." I tried to convince him to meet me

"Oh, that's fine meet me at 5 in my office?" He asked

"I'll see you there, thank you," I said and hung up.

Now I need to decide where I go and will leave tomorrow night.

Time skip

I went to the address I was told. I entered the building and went towards reception.

"Hey, I'm here to meet Mr Mason"

"Do you have an appointment?" The old lady asked me

"Oh, we talked over the phone, and he asked me to meet him."

"His office is on the second floor, fifth room from the right-hand side." She explained me

I thanked her and made my way towards the cabin. I knocked on the door and a firm voice came "come in"

I made my way inside and shook his hand, introducing myself.

"So, what way I can help you?" He asked me

"I want to name the whole property of the company to the co-founder and co-CEO of the company 'Elegant Essence' and want to give back the shares to my husband I got after marriage."