Chapter 4

~~~~~

~~~~~

CHAPTER FOUR

~~~~~

Lucas's POV

I finally saw Andrea after so many years. I was supposed to be over her, but why can't I ever forget her.

I just feel that  I should force her to marry me again, this time in such a way, she would not be able to refuse me.

No Luc, this time we will win her the right way. You can do it, Lucas. You are a natural charmer.

Am I going crazy? Because I felt as if my subconscious prevailed talking to me.

Shoving all thoughts related to Andrea aside, I go to the dining room, where my parents and Linc are having breakfast.

The maid prepares me a plate and puts it on the glass table in front of me. When I don't see my annoying sister around, I ask, "Where is Echo?"

"Echo decided to stay the night at her friend's place. She will be back by evening." Mom replied.

I munched on my toast and drank my juice when I saw everyone looking at me creepily. "What? Is there something stuck on my face?"

Linc and my parents shook their heads. They seemed like toys bobbing their heads! "Then, why are you all staring at me?"

My mom started in a solemn voice, "We heard that Andrea is the owner of Elegant Essence. We know you met her at the ball."

"How the fuck do you know?" I ran my hands through my hair.

"Language!" She chastised.

"Mom, make him do the dishes as well. The last time, I swore in front of you, you made me wash all the dishes after dinner. My hands broke after all that work." Linc groaned.

I snorted and smacked my brother's head. "Shut up, if you say a word against me again, I'll tell mom that you-"

He kicked my leg from under the table but shut his mouth, and resorted to glaring at me. Pissy teenager brat!

"Now now, Lincoln is right, you will do the dishes today after dinner. The maids will surely be happy if you curse more. Anyways, what happened when you met her at the ball?"

I was startled at the sudden topic change. "Nothing much, she just threatened to take revenge against me, for taking over her father's company. As if she can do something!"