Chapter 24

~~~~~

~~~~~

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

~~~~~

Lucas's POV

"Just one more round, Rhea." I groaned and rolled over to her side to hold her wrist but that sneaky girl ran into the bathroom.

"Lucas, we have to reach for your sister's birthday party in two hours and you are still in bed."

"You were also a minute. And do I need to remind you, you were enjoying a lot and moaning my name." She opened the door a bit and threw one of the deodorant bottles at me.

It smacked me on my bicep. "Ouch!"

"Now come on, get ready."

"And if I don't?" I simply loved teasing her, especially her responses and her red as a tomato face.

"We won't have sex for the next three weeks." I take it back. I take all my previous words back. I simply hate how she has me on her pinky finger with one response.

"Jeez woman, withholding sex to make me do your bidding. You are cruel, very cruel." She finally exited the bathroom with a small beige towel wrapped around her and one in her hair. She raised her eyebrow at me.

I raised my hands in surrender and walked towards the bathroom. I took a quick shower and wrapped a towel around my waist.

The sight in front of me made my junior stand in attention. Rhea was sitting there in her lingerie applying makeup and I had the perfect view of her round ass.

I walked up behind her wrapping my hands around her and placing a small kiss on her bare shoulder. She looked up at me, so I kissed her on the lips ruining her lipstick. She glared at me through the mirror and I simply smirked.

I smacked her ass and walked into the closet. I wore a pair of black jeans, a white shirt and a navy blue blazer on top. I ran my hands through my hair but didn't comb it.

When I came out of the closet, Rhea was trying to zip up the pale blue gown she was wearing. I removed her hands and slowly pulled the zipper up. She shivered as my hands touched her bareback fleetingly.

I placed my hands on her waist and rested my head on her shoulder. "Didn't you buy a royal purple dress for today? You were ranting about it the whole day yesterday."

She glared at me and swatted my hands away. "Yeah, but I thought it brought too much attention on me. It is Echo's birthday so everyone's eyes should be on her."