Chapter 13

~~~~~

                                 ~~~~~

                    CHAPTER THIRTEEN

                                 ~~~~~

Andrea's POV

The whole room fell mum. The only voice that could be heard was lub and dub of the heart.

No one expected this, specifically me. After hearing him out the only thoughts running in my mind were:

He did such an enormous thing only for your love, please back off, don't hurt him.

He respects your parents as his parents.

I didn't know what else to think. I put a sock in it and looked at my father. He was so shocked that he didn't blink his eyes and his mouth was wide open.

"Dad, Dad, are you okay?" I shook him and asked.

Dad pulled himself together and hugged Lucas.

"I thought you were a cold-hearted person and I was never going to accept you but this act of yours has won my heart. God bless you son." Dad said.

Lucas smiled and said, "I have gifts for Aaron and Mrs Mathew."

He took out a guitar from the table.

Wait, what!

A guitar! A freaking guitar!

I was so happy that he gifted him a guitar but Aaron doesn't know how to play it.

"I don't know how to play it but thank you for your gift," Aaron said politely.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it. I saw your post online with a guitar so I thought you can play it." Lucas apologized

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize and that I have a guitar I'll learn it. As simple as that." My brother said shrugging his shoulder.

When did he become so grateful?

"Mrs Mathew, I bought a necklace for you. Hope you like it." Lucas said showing mom the set.

Being a designer, I can say how pretty it looked. The necklace was of Ivy leaves and that was of platinum also with beautiful bracelets and earrings.

Damn, he has good taste.

Shut up, you are not to praise him.

"I too have presents for you guys," I announced standing up.

Aaron passed me the gift that was supposed to be given to Mrs Rivers

I gave her a designer dress.

"Oh, sweetheart, you should have not brought it. Thank you, though." Mrs Rivera said

The next gift was for Mr Rivera. It was a tuxedo designed by me