Chapter 15

~~~~~

~~~~~

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

~~~~~

Andrea's POV

This was the very first time my heart was telling me:

Let him be loving toward you for once, don't fight him back.

And I didn't fight him back. I'm terrified that I'll fall for him but then I'm not going to fall for him. My goal is to take revenge. And that's going to happen by hook or crook. I heard people say "Love changes everything" and I can see how true it is. I can feel myself melting.

Thanks to God that after 2 minutes of kissing passionately Damien came out of his room. I'm thankful because if we were not interrupted then things would get heated up.

Though Lucas was not happy with Damien. He mumbled "he's such a mood spoiler" but I heard him.

I greeted him goodnight and came to my room.

I changed into my PJs and was scrolling through my phone when I got a message from Lucas:-

Rhea, the kiss where we stopped today, will be continued tomorrow. Sleep tight!

I replied to him back saying:-

Only if you win the game I conduct tomorrow, don't ask me questions, and have a good sleep.

I turned my cell phone on "Do not disturb mode", tucked myself, switched the lights off, and slept.

~~~~~

Next Morning

I woke up at 7:00 am. Did some stretching and went towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, wore the bathrobe, and came out.

The moment I came out there was a knock on the door.

"Who's it?" I asked

"It's me, Damian."

I opened the door and let him in. He sat on the bed and ask me to sit with him.

"Andy, you're my baby girl and I want you to be happy. I know you don't like Lucas and it's just a part of your plan. I know that you are enjoying this trip and not holding back yourself so I'm giving you forewarning to not fall for him if you have planned something. And by any chance, if you fall for him then please don't hurt him. I must say to you that don't play games and leave everything behind but I'm saying this because I know you'll not agree with me and we will have a fight. So I'm just alerting you beforehand cause I can't afford to lose a friend and a sister." Damian said in a quiet off way.

I know he knew me well than anyone else, and I know that somewhere he is right. I may get hurt but I won't back off. It's not worth it.

I quickly got dressed up into Maroon and an off-white striped fit and flare dress. We all decided to go to Como Cocoa Island.