Chapter 11

~~~~~

~~~~~

CHAPTER ELEVEN

~~~~~

Andrea's POV

"Please be free before 7 tomorrow, I don't want to ruin the day," I said going towards the stairs.

I went into my room, closed the door, and jumped on the mattress. We are having a night out today and I'm so looking forward to it. When we were kids I was bullied by my classmates and I couldn't deal with it. That was the first time I met Damien. He warned Tyler to not bully anyone but he didn't listen and there started the fight. After the boy ran like a coward, Damien and I talked and since then we have had a strong bond of brother and sister.

I still laugh at the memory of being friends with Hazel! She came from New Jersey to California in 9th grade and was a new student in our class. I was the class representative and my duty was to see that everyone behaves. This girl Hazel never used to be calm every time making mischief in the class. This made me pick a fight with her and there was no day without us fighting and I still don't know how we became unbreakable friends in the end.

I checked the time it was 8:30 pm. I took my backpack and put all the toiletries and a set of PJs. After checking everything I took my car keys and went to the kitchen. I took a white memo that was on the Fridge and wrote "Mom, I won't be there in the morning as I'm going to Elijah's place. I'll meet you at the dinner directly. Love you, Mommy." Stuck it on the fridge and left.

I reached Elijah's place within 10 mins and knocked on the front door. As soon as the door opened Elijah and Damien tackled me in a hug. I stumbled upon the mat and three of them fell with a great thud.

A laugh erupted from the room and I guess it was the guys laughing at us from the back.

"I know you guys love me and you are my besties but you can't break my bones guys," I said groaning.

"Love you too." Both the idiots said and stood up.

I thought they'll offer me a hand so I stretched mine instead of taking my hand they shoved it and walked away swaying their hips like girls.

If I were not in pain, I would be laughing giving my lungs a hard time.

I finally stood up and went upstairs to the room where we hang out every time. After reaching the room I went to the bathroom, did my business, and changed into the PJs I bought with me.

Damien, Elijah, and I were on bean bags. Sarah, Hazel, Savannah, and Sebastian were on the bed.

"It's been a long time guys, I missed our moments spent together," Hazel said hugging Sebastian

"Yeah, you know I still don't believe that I end up being friends with you after all those fights in school," I said.

"Come on! Don't you know girls need someone to gossip no matter how many friends they already have?" Elijah said rolling his eyes and the boys laughed.