Chapter 23

~~~~~

~~~~~

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

~~~~~

Andrea's POV

He took me to our bedroom with me on his torso and my legs wrapped around him. A single touch of his gave me sparks and butterflies.

And now, when he is kissing me and I clinging on to him gives a whole new garden of butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

He closed the door by kicking it.

"You didn't lock the door," I say to him taking a huge puff.

"No one's home except us. But if you want then I'll do it." He said kissing my neck while taking us to the door.

He then leaned back and looked at my lips with a smile. "Only I can make your lips so full and swollen," he said possessively.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm all yours," I said tracing his lips.

"You're so beautiful that I want you to fuck you on every piece of furniture of our house." He said with lust and desire-filled eyes.

"Who's stopping you?" I winked at him.

"Shit" he cursed and threw me on the bed. He climbed on me with his elbow support. Then smashed his lips on me. He slowly came down kissing my neck and giving me hickeys.

"Lucas!" I moaned in pleasure. "Keep screaming baby and I'll keep fucking you so hard that you can't walk for a week." He said breathlessly.

He then removed my baggy t-shirt and shorts. His eyes roamed on my body. He unhooked my bra with his mouth and took my right breast in one hand and squeezed it while the other was in his mouth doing glamorous things to me.

I was not able to stop screaming his name. This made his hood so hard and he rubbed his hand on my clit.

"So wet for me!" He said and thrust one finger into me. He increased his pace with the number of two fingers.

"Ahh, Lucas. Please!" I pleaded

"What do you want Cara!?" He questioned looking me in my eyes.

"I..I-want you" I stuttered. He continued giving orgasm to me with his fingers while rubbing my clit with his thumb till I was seeing stars.

"I'll fuck you on one condition, will you do it for me?" He asked smirking after I came from the intense orgasm.

"Tell me what can I do for you," I asked him unable to wait. I wanted him so badly.

I never felt this way with anyone whole my life though I never had sex with anyone. It was just kissing all the time.

"I want you to suck my dick," he said putting my hand on his dick.

I just wanted him so I nodded my head and in a second I was on my knees. I took his dick and massaged it for while.

He stopped me for a second. I looked into his eyes "Only if you want to. I'd never force you to do something you don't like for my pleasure."

I did not reply but slowly liked the precum on his tip. Lucas lost his control and forced my mouth onto his manhood. I sucked it as if it was ice cream and he moaned in pleasure.

He then came out of my mouth and said, "My turn." He placed me on the bed and kissed me just above my clit. He ran his tongue along my slit and I shuddered.

"You taste so sweet, Rhea." And with that, he dived his tongue into my pussy. He kept licking and stroking me without mercy. Just as I reached my high, he stopped. I whimpered and rubbed my clit. He removed my hands and held them above my head.

"I want us to cum together with me inside you." He leaned over to the bedside drawer and pulled a condom out. He rolled it on and rubbed the tip against my pussy. He slowly entered me with his eyes always on my face checking for any signs of pain. I pushed my hips upwards and he started thrusting into me at a slow pace. But soon, his thrusts became faster and more powerful. And honestly, I would not have it any other way.

"You're a virgin and you are neither scared of pain nor shy?" Lucas asked me again reducing his pace.

"I'm not scared because of two reasons, first is I want you badly, and second is I trust you," I said and he chuckled.

"My wife is very straight forward I see! And also a vixen in bed." Lucas said smirking.

The rest of the night passed by we having sex in the whole house, moving from one piece of furniture to another as Lucas said. I never knew that the sweet and gentlemen-type fellow can be so wild in bed. I just blushed to look at my husband who was sleeping peacefully. I murmured "I'm sorry to say this but I'm scared that I'm falling in love with you" and fell asleep.

Next Morning

I woke up with the sound of running water. Lucas was having a shower. I looked at the time, it was 6:45 am.

Lucas came out of the bathroom with his towel hung low on his torso. I stared at his perfect body and heat automatically rushed to my cheeks.

"Good morning baby, you're up so early! Ah woke up to see me naked" he said teasing me with a smirk.

I just threw a pillow on his face and he chuckled.

"Baby, I have an urgent meeting to attend and I will have to leave but I'll be back early. I'll prepare breakfast for you and put it in the fridge. Have it after you wake up!" He asked caressing my hair.

I love the way he understands me without my saying. He knows that I can't sacrifice two things that are food and sleep. I just smiled at him and went back to sleep saying him bye.

~~~~~

Hi dreamers,

Smit finally, in the 23rd chapter, hope you like it, I was damn nervous writing it...

Any suggestions???? BDSM, rough sex, role play, etc etc.

Now, too much sex talk is creeping me out... I love to read smut but talking about it, bahhh

That's all for now, toodles!

~~~~~