Chapter 3

~~~~~

~~~~~

CHAPTER THREE

~~~~~

Andrea's POV

It was 3 am when my phone started ringing. I groaned and was going to doze off but then I remembered that I have to do the most important thing in the world.

By only thinking about the mischief I was going to do, I grinned probably looking like a deranged person and went to freshen up. I know, I know only a fool would freshen up at this time but what can I do?

I wore a hoodie, took my car keys, and silently made my way to the door. I peeped around if anyone was seeing me when no one saw me I sneaked out of the house.

I made my way towards the Rivera Industry. Now you may think I've completely lost my mind that I'm going to the place I hate the most.

I had a nefarious plan in my mind. I drove my car smiling from ear to ear.

I reached my destination and silently made my way to Lucas's cabin.

When I reached there I went inside and asked, "Did anyone see you?"

"No one saw me relax, just don't expose me and with this, we are done!" She said sighing.

"I want to ask you something?" I asked her.

"Shoot."

"I asked you to know the place where he keeps this and you directly get me my Treasure, how did you know where he kept it ?"

"Some questions ain't replied, sweetheart, and yeah, the CCTV footage has recorded everything, your job is to delete it."

I went to the room where footage gets recorded. I switched on the computer, it was secured with a password.

I thought what would the password be when I thought of trying the one I have a hint on.

First I attempted "The Great Lucas Rivera" and unfortunately it was wrong. Then I attempted "Lucas Rivera Groups" and I still failed.

I only had last chance, crossed my fingers, and typed "Andrea will be mine" and yeah, luck was on my side.

I don't know how I got the idea of the password but I wanted to try as he said to me that 9 year ago, "In future, Andrea you'll be mine." Yes, I remembered it for so long.

"It's love sweet pumpkin," said my mind.

"It ain't love, it's hatred."  I replied.

After searching a lot I finally found the file in which the footage was, I also deleted the scenes of my sneaky entrance into the room.

I smirked looking at the building and thought to myself  "Just wait till the sun shines, Lucas."

I was so tired and wanted to sleep but it was  already 5:00 am and I had to be at the office at 6:30 am.

I groggily got up and went to bathe. It will take me an hour if I go for a bath and it's the best thing to do now.

_______

I had eaten my breakfast and now I'm on my way to Rivera Industry. This is going to be a hell of a day.

I reached their place. Oh!  Wait, should I say my place and smirked. I made my way to the cabin when someone stopped me and said "Mam, you can't go in there till the sir comes, after all, it's his cabin." I glared at her and said, "You're fired, I'm the boss from today get it into your thick skull." I don't know why but I just lost control.

I went to the cabin straightly and didn't give her a chance to react. The cabin had black matte-colored dams with twinning furniture. It was perfect for me as I liked the taste of his own.

I sat on the director's seat and was admiring the view from his office window. I was pulled out of my beautiful scene by the snapping of Lucas.

Came there Mr. Lucas Rivera the ex CEO of Rivera Industry. "Who allowed you in my cabin and dare you sat on my seat?" He roared

"LOWER YOU'RE EFFING VOICE AND MIND IT, YOU ARE TALKING TO THE CEO OF THE COMPANY" I roared shutting him up.

He was shocked when I lost my temper. He calmed himself and said, "What is the proof behind your statement?"

I opened my bag and gave him the papers which had his signature on them. He tore the papers and told, "Do you think you're the CEO now?"

"Do you think I'm a fool to give you the original papers?" I questioned him

"I'll file a case on you, you illegally took my property, and not to say that they even had a signature on them."

"Oh, Darling it's of no use, check these papers and tell me who's done it illegally," I said to him and gave him the two sets of the papers.

After seeing this he lost his mind and rushed towards me, held his hand up in the air, and was about to slap me before he could slap me I took hold of his hand, twisted it back, and kicked him in the balls.

He fell on the floor with a great thud, yes, I kicked him so hard that he lost his balance.

"Dare you to touch me again, and you'll lose your arm, and don't forget I warned you to be ready to deal my wrath, you son of a bitch."

He stood up and yelled "Why the fuck are you doing this? This ain't a board game to move your pawns as you wish."

"Did you think of it when my father requested you? Did you spare us? You not only took over our company but also all of our properties and don't forget you took over the company the same way I did as back then we weren't  ready to give up so easily." I said banging my fist on the table showing my anger.

"I didn't mean to take away everything, I just wanted to marry you and leave your dad on his own, you didn't agree to marry me. Don't forget that I too have some respect."

"Where did respect come from? If a girl rejects you, you take it on your ego and hurt others? My father asked you for 2 years but you couldn't wait. Then you claim to marry me? You can't wait for 2 years for the payback, how will you wait for my answer to your proposal? Not that I'm going to marry you." I completed with a calm but firm voice.

"Okay, I agree on I wronged you but is it worth your time to take revenge? Will it make you different from me?" He asked me.

"Now, don't go with all the philosophy talks with me when you ain't perfect and you are saying this just because you want this multibillion empire back!" I rolled my eyes and left the cabin giving him no room to reply.

~~~~~

Hi fellas,
Did Andrea do the right thing? Or is she blinded by her revenge?

What do you think about Lucas? Does he deserve it for what he did nine years ago.

Dear readers, please vote. We'll do our next chapter when we have 111 reads.

~~~~~