Chapter 19

~~~~~

~~~~~

CHAPTER NINETEEN

~~~~~

Andrea's POV

I'm tired as fuck. Why is getting married so important? Two persons love each other, agree to stay with each other, and having kids of their own then why the society has to give a name to a relationship.

You're saying this just because you're super tired. If you are in a real relationship then you would be dying to marry the love of your life.

Why do you invariably argue with me? Can't you be my side for once?

I need to voice my thoughts, right?

Uh, I'm tired and you're not helping.

We were supposed to be in our new home but Lucas said that we should leave tomorrow for the new house as he has some plans for me. So we are in his penthouse for this one night.

"Baby, penny for your thoughts?" Lucas asked me.

"I'm just thinking about my new life. Will it be wild and crazy as it was before?" I said looking at the roof of the car.

"Don't worry your husband is not a bore," he said winking at me.

I just smiled at him. My eyes felt heavy so I leaned on his shoulder and slept.

I felt someone shaking me up. I opened my eyes and turned to my right side looking at Lucas.

"Baby we've reached" I nodded my head and was about to open the door but Lucas opened it for me and held his hand out.

I held his hand and were going inside.

"Max, please get the luggage upstairs." He said politely.

I liked that thing. All these rich people command their staff without considering their age and that they too deserve respect.

"Sure, sir!" He replied. My friends and Aaron had packed my stuff. I asked my mom to do it but she was like "Do your work" then I bribed my asshole of a brother to make my stuff saying that I'll pay for his travel expenses for 3 months.

I know, I know, I can be lazy sometimes.

We reached upstairs and Lucas unlocked the door. The house was very pretty. There was a chandelier in the living room which was not that big but could lighten up the whole room.

The interior walls were Grey and white. The furniture was also pretty good. I didn't want to go to another house. I just loved it though it was simple. For me simplicity means elegance.

"Baby, can we live in your penthouse itself?" I asked admiring the view.

"You like it that much?" He asked me