"It's just us guys. We could all have a shaving cream fight." Matt suggested. I nodded, mentioning that Frankie wasn't here so we were free to do whatever. 

Olivia's POV:

"Yes, girl! You look amazing!" Dara clapped, while Sofia showed off her dress. I nodded, clapping as well.

"Okay, now you go!" Julia pushed me with my dress into the bathroom. 

"If Josh doesn't trip on him own feet when he sees you, I will privately smack him, then drag him to the eye doctor." Frankie sassed.

"They're called ophthalmologists!" I laughed.

A few minutes after, I walked out of the bathroom with a gorgeous light blue dress.

"Okay, wait, let me take a picture." Sofia smiled, pulling out her phone.

"Oh, my gosh! It looks so good on you!" Dara hugged me

"Oh, my gosh! It looks so good on you!" Dara hugged me. I giggled, hugging her back. We did our makeup, then headed to Larry's apartment.

"Hey, guys, are you ready?" I knocked on the door. We heard some things being knocked down to the floor, and a bunch of laughter. Then, a head of curls opened the door, full of shaving cream over his face and shirt. He froze looking up and down at me. "Hi." I blushed.

"Hi." He breathed out.

"OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS, JUST KISS!" Frankie yelled. 

"No, then things will head somewhere else." Josh coughed. I slapped his chest, hiding my laugh.

"EW, I'm still a minor!" Sofia gagged.

"Then, grow up!" Josh stuck his tongue out to her.

"I don't want to!" She mimicked him.

"Then, stop complaining!" He mocked. She rolled her eyes and started a conversation with Joe.

"Hey, beautiful ladies, ready to go?" Matt walked out with a black tuxedo, complimenting our looks. We waited for Josh and Larry to change, then we all walked down to the main floor.

"Nervous?" I asked, interlocking my fingers with Josh's.

"A little." He answered. I hummed and stopped us, pulling his lips to mine, unintentionally mixing his mint flavored gum with my watermelon flavored one. We laughed into the kiss and fought for it, trying to split it in half.

"When are y'all not eating other's faces?" Dara walked around us. We pulled away, stretching the gum.

"Princess, just bite it off." He laughed.

"No, you bite it off, I have too little." I giggled.

"Guess it's another contest, then." He smirked. We started to chew as much as we could, getting  closer to each other. We ended up kissing again, but this time we succeeded in splitting it.

"I got that on video, my life is complete." Frankie gushed. "UGH, WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO BE COUPLE GOALS ALL THE TIME?!" He yelled, but was shushed by and old-aged lady. We covered our laughs, walking out of the apartment complex as fast as we could.

Josh's POV:

"HAHAHAHAHA, You heard that woman?" Sofia cracked up. We laughed and got in our cars. I guided everyone to the rented room, excited about it.

Larry, Matt, and I walked in, holding up a sign that read, 'The prom you never had', with Sofia's and Liv's face on the sides. Larry is an amazing artist, and no one knew that, for like, two years.

The girls came in, with Joe and Frankie, of course. Liv and Sof gasped, then sqealed, jumping up and down. That's a girl code thing I will never understand.

"This is for us?" Sofia asked, admiring the decoration.

"No, it's for my sister's best friend." I talked back, rolling my eyes.

"Hey, can you guys at least be nice to each other for a night, please?" Matt laughed. I walked over to Liv, while everyone else settled in.

"So, I didn't really ask you because I wanted it to be a surprise, but, would you be my date to your prom?" I chuckled, holding her hand. 

"Always." She smiled, hugging me. "Plus, blue blazers look extremely hot on you." She smirked, kissing me.

"Everything looks hot on you, so that's that." I laughed. She blushed, resting her head on my chest.

"Thank you for this, I love it." She started moving us to the pace of the soft music, while the rest chatted.

"Anything for you." I rubbed my thumb on her cheek softly. I studied her face. She had a perfect nose, and beautiful smile, and deep brown, cinnamon, eyes. 

"Stop staring, dork." She blushed, giggling, but I didn't stop. "I'm serious, you're making me blush too much." She shyly hid her face on my chest.

"I love you!" I bear hugged her, spinning her around. "Let's go with the rest now." I squeezed her hand, and joined the everyone else. We had an amazing time.

N/A

I posted late, oop-

OMG ADAM AND LIV JUST-HGFKJDLLJKFJKDLJDKFHCJ IM SAD BUT HAPPY-

i wanted to do something that would put a band-aid on my jolivia heart, so I wrote this :D