Chapter 25

-August 2020-

Josh's POV:

I woke up with a headache. Today is the day the cast films the Holiday Special and everyone hates me. I couldn't blame them, all this fuss is my fault.

I decided to call Matt before we head to the Bachelor Mansion. He was my moral support, and I used to tell him everything, but now that I couldn't it was killing me.

"What?" Matt asked me when he answered the call. He looked mad and disappointed.

"Can you hear me out?" I questioned, running a had through my curls anxiously.

"Depends." He replied, trying to read my emotions.

"It's about Liv." I answered, biting my lower lip.

"What about Liv?" Matt asked, suddenly curious. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and spilled everything to him. E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G

"And why don't you just tell her?" He asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Her stress levels, she hates me, now I'm with Sabrina, and I can't put that pressure on her." I sighed. "If the label catches us together our careers are done for."

"I'm sorry for coming for you that way. It's just, Liv and Sof are the babies of the group, they're really naive." He explained. I smiled slightly at that. Matt has always taken Olivia and Sofia as the tiny ones of the group since they're still minors. He's like that big brother that doesn't want to look like a big brother, but at the same time does.

"No, I totally get that." I answered, nodding my head. "I couldn't thank you more for understanding." 

"No dude, it's fine, I understand where you're coming from." He replied, and a small part of the weight I was carrying on my back was lifted off me. "See you in soon?" He asked. I nodded and smiled, hanging up the call.

Babe❤️:

Sabrina:

can you come over?😊

Josh:

Can't
I have to film something

Sabrina:

Can I go with you?

Josh:

Okay🙂🙂

I couldn't just turn her down. She wanted to be with me and I didn't have the heart to say no.

I got ready and drove to her place. "Hey." I smiled once she got into my car.

"Hi." She grinned. I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"To the bachelor house. I have to record a song for the show." I answered.

"Why in the bachelor house?" She wondered.

"I don't know. I think it's pretty cool, though." I chuckled. I let her put her favorite playlist, and it was a bunch of Rihanna songs, mixed with other artists. A Taylor Swift song came on and I sang along quietly.

"You know her music?" Sabrina asked me, turning the music down. I nodded, smiling. "How?"

Olivia.

"Uh, my sister is obsessed with Taylor, so I mostly know her music because of her." I answered, griping the wheel a little harder. If she wasn't looking at the huge building we were driving through, I'm sure she would've noticed my change of state.

"We're here." I smiled, walking out of the car. I opened the door for her and we walked hand in hand. I didn't see Liv's car anywhere so I assumed she had a different schedule. I eased a lot after that. There was not a lot to worry about because Matt knew about Sabrina, and Liv wasn't there.

Matt:

Josh:

Don't be surprised that Sabrina is with me, please.

Matt:

👍

"This way, I want to show you off to my friends." I smirked. She grinned and blushed slightly.

"Josh!" Matt smiled, walking over to me. We had to keep some distance between us. "Long time no see, how are you, man? Who's the girl?" He smiled at her. Please let this go the way I want it to go.

Olivia's POV:

"I'm not your chauffeur." Cameron rolled his eyes.

"But you owed me from the time you spilled water all over me." I pointed out. 

"Oh, so it's my fault your cardigan was on the floor?" He laughed. I nodded smiling.

"I told you to pick it up, but you didn't. See, your fault." I responded, shrugging playfully.  "Thanks for driving me, though." I added.

"Ew, don't thank me." He replied.

"What? Why?" I laughed at his attitude.

"Don't know, but you laughed, so." He shrugged, laughing. I shook my head with a smile on my face and turned to the window. "I have a riddle for you." He smirked. 

"What is it?" I eyed him knowingly. "If it's something gross, don't. I'm eating cookies." I laughed, but he proceeded to say it.

"What is at least six inches on, goes in your mouth, and is more fun when it vibrates?" He asked, smirking. My face flushed and I opened my mouth, about to grumble about it. "A toothbrush, come on!" He laughed. "If you thought about something else that's on you." 

"I hate you." I smiled.

"Thank you, I hate you too." He chuckled, pulling into the mansion. "Are you going to swim there? I wouldn't if I were you. Gosh, do you know what has happened there?" He asked, smirking.

"Who made you so dirty minded?" I laughed, walking out of the car. 

"I'll wait for you. Don't take long, I have a life." He rolled his eyes. 

"Then don't wait for me. You have to pick me up anyway." I rolled my eyes back and walked in. The mansion was full of golden lights. It looked pretty fancy. I walked to the cast and crew and spotted Matt. I took a few steps and spotted Josh. My heart fell to the flow when I realized who the blonde in his arms was. 

He brought her? Of course he did, he's a careless jerk.

I hid behind the corner to hear the conversation. "So, this is love?" Matt laughed. 

"Yeah, she's amazing, and incredibly talented too." Josh answered. Love? It's been two weeks and he's already in love with somebody else? That can't be true. He's completely fake!

"Olivia! Nice to see you, come this way, we need to get started." A producer snapped me out of my tracks. I nodded and followed him.

Josh's POV:

Did I hear that right? Liv is here?

"You okay?" Sabrina turned around to face me. I furrowed my eyebrows, pretending to have no idea what she meant. "You became really still." She noted.

"I'm fine." I smiled at her. She smiled back, while I played with the ring in her finger. If we don't run into her everything would be good.