Chapter 63

-August 2021-
-A couple of hours after last chapter-

Josh's POV:

"Olivia, what is it about me that you don't trust?!" I questioned, raising my voice.

"I don't know, maybe the fact that you left me when I most needed you?" She answered.

"It wasn't like I had a choice! Why can't we simply trust and rely each other?"

"Because I've been scarred and I've been betrayed!" She infuriated.

"But, it doesn't look like you're trying to change, either!" I pointed out.

"Look, all I'm asking is that you tell me where you're going, or what you're doing, or who you're hanging out with before you actually do it!" She shot.

"But I don't do that! I wasn't raised like that, so you're going to have to give me some time to adjust!" I raged.

"Fine, take all you want!" She turned away from me.

"Fine!" I walked to the entrance and slipped my shoes on.

"Where are you going to go now?" She questioned, turning back around.

"Getting some fresh air, I need to clear my head." I answered. "I love you." I added.

"I do too, be safe." She walked to me and kissed me, I nodded and walked out. Even after a really intense fight, we still looked out for each other, which is more than I can say about a lot of relationships and friendships I've had.

I called Matt, having a thought fogged in my mind. "Help me out? I really need a peptalk." I started.

- · · · -

"Nope, absolutely not. Josh, what? Are you crazy?" He disagreed. I sighed and nodded.

"Okay, but it seems right, don't you think?" I asked, trying to prove my point.

"No, but knowing how stubborn you are, I'll help you. Don't mess it up, this is serious." He warned. I nodded, thanking him. "Are yous sure? Like, actually use an adult brain. Think about what you're losing." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes, I have to do it." 

2 days later:

"Salt Lake City, Utah. I love it here." Sofia laughed, walking into the apartment buildings. We were back for the third season of the show. We asked Tim if there was a chance we could live in the same apartments we had in the second season, and we got them back. This was going to be fun.

"Where is Liv?" Matt asked me. 

"Her flight arrives in the afternoon." I noted.

"And you guys haven't talked at all?"

"Not more than a five minute phone call." I shrugged.

"You can't do this, Josh. Remember we just started the six more months of filming, and-" 

"Stay positive because if you start freaking out, I'm going to freak out more and make a fool of myself." I patted his shoulder.

"I can't not freak out when all of a sudden-" 

"MOVE, BEYONCE'S SON IS ON THE WAY!" A loud voice squealed. I turned around and saw Frankie.

"Fraklin, did you really have to?" I laughed.

"SOMEONE CALLS ME THAT ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL SUE THE WHOLE STATE OF UTAH." He snapped.

"Woke up on the wrong side of bed." Joe mouthed. We nodded, chuckling.