Angst/Fluff ;; Bad Dream

TW
Verbal abuse? Being told to die-
there's a word for that but my brain isn't working

another short one <3 just in the mood to write a little bit.

"You're disgusting, Chongyun. You think I'd ever love someone like you? I'm not gay." Xingqiu coldly spat at Chongyun, seemingly towering over the other. Chongyun felt so small, so insignificant. Wet streams ran down his cheeks, bringing up a hand to wipe them away.

"Just die, this world has no room for sickening pieces of trash like you." Xingqiu glared at the other.

Oh how Chongyun wished he could, how he could just throw himself over the edge of a cliff, or impale himself with sharp objects until he bled to his long awaited death. But a small hope of being loved lingered in his heart, he just wanted love. He wanted Xingqiu. He just–

"—gyun!"

Teary eyes fluttered open, wet spots on Chongyun's pillow from his tears. Chongyun sat up quickly, turning his head around frantically, before finding a pair of worried golden amber eyes staring back at him.

"Oh baby, it's okay. It's just a dream, it's okay." Xingqiu shushed the other quietly, pulling him into a soft hug. His arms wrapped around the weeping boy, rubbing his back gently.

"It's okay, just breathe. I'm right here love, it's alright." Xingqiu pulled back slightly to face the other, wiping away his tears before placing kisses all over his face, lips finding the other's, kissing him tenderly. Chongyun's violent shaking slowly faded, breathing slowing as he was pulled into a comforting kiss.

The two pulled away, "baby, tell me about it?" Xingqiu asked softly once the other calmed down enough.

"Y-You don't love me, I-"

"Oh I love you so much Chongyun."

Seeing as Chongyun's eyes teared up once more as he began to talk about it, he decided to cut him off.

"Come now, let's go back to sleep okay?"

Xingqiu lightly pulled his lover backward, falling into the comfortable bed. The navy blue haired male wrapped his arms around the other, placing sweet kisses along the back of his neck. After a while, Chongyun drifted back into a slumber, Xingqiu following soon after. The two fell asleep in eachothers arms, having the most wonderful dreams.

okay i knOw i said it was complete but this'll just be a book i add to every  now and then
most likely will just be adding short chapters, but yk
fun to write sometimes and take a break from whatever else i'm doing
STILL working on the other book, very very slowly.