Fluff ;; Beach

Waves crashed against the rocks, people everywhere playing in the water and standing along the sides. A long line at the ice cream truck, Xiao and Qiqi waiting patiently, Klee running over the join the two in line.

Chongyun sat down on a pale yellow, foldable chair, Xingqiu sitting on his lap. He hugged the other, Chongyun's face nuzzled into the side of Xingqiu's neck. The two of them were dragged out to the beach, though they would've preferred to stay home in bed and cuddle. Xingqiu read his book, while Chongyun sat there admiring his significant other.

Xiangling, Aether, Lumine, Bennett and Razor played volleyball, Xiangling continuously complaining about the uneven number of players on each side. Really, Xiangling just sucked at the game.

The sun shined brightly, momentarily blinding Bennett, causing him to hit the volleyball a bit too hard, in a completely opposite direction from where he intended. The ball headed straight for Xingqiu's face, him flinching, preparing for the impact. The light blue haired male quickly put his hand out, smacking the ball away. "Tsk, do y'all not know how to play volleyball?" He teasingly said to them, rolling his ice-blue eyes.

Bennett apologized quickly, before they continued to play. Xingqiu thanked Chongyun, secretly enjoying what had just happened, it reminded him of the many books he read. Of course, he kept his composure as usual.

They all called the two over to play, though they refused many times, they wouldn't stop. Finally, they gave in and joined. Chongyun was extremely – bad. Xingqiu though? Surprisingly really good at it. Beating the other team 25-14.

Later on everyone took a break. Lumine and Xiao chatting away, Xiao holding Qiqi's small hand, Klee standing beside her. "Hey hey! Can Qiqi and I go play?" Klee asked, smiling brightly up at Xiao. After a little bit of convincing from Lumine, they went off to play.

Xiangling spoke with Xinyan, who had come late. It was mostly Xiangling speaking on and on about food recipes. Xinyan never felt bothered by it though.

Bennett, Razor and Aether played in the sand like five year olds, building the biggest castle they could. Aether was forced but really he wanted to play in the sand as well. Which eventually got ruined by Bennett who tried to stand up and slipped, kicking the castle over.

And Xingqiu and Chongyun, they returned back to where they were before, sitting in eachothers embrace.

After some time everything heated up, the sun's heat intensifying. Chongyun's popsicle began to melt down his arm. He started to feel light headed, until sudden energy shot into his body. Chongyun giggled softly, quickly standing up, holding Xingqiu in his arms bridal style. A small gasp escaped Xingqiu's lips, shocked by the sudden movement. The light blue haired male ran over to the water, Xingqiu squirming around in his arms. (C'mon Xingqiu, Chongyun carries a literal claymore around.)

Xingqiu gave in, laughing along with Chongyun, chucking his book away. Better to have it in the sand than in water. Chongyun went into the water, Xingqiu in his arms. Once the water reached his thighs he dropped Xingqiu in, chuckling.

Xingqiu lifted his head above the water, running his hand through his hair to get it out of his face. He smirked, pulling Chongyun in with him. The two laughed, lightly splashing eachother.

They swam further, holding eachother. They both looked at eachother, before leaning closer. Xingqiu's lips brushed against Chongyun's before closing the small gap between them. "I love you."

___________________________

this is literally so short omg :') it's been teN wHOLe dAYs since i've updated. but i'm back :D i'm working on this other chapter currently, it's gonna be a pretty long one! so uh, yeah :D