Fluff ;; Jealousy

"Tsk." Chongyun sighed, agitated by how close Xiangling seemed to be with Xingqiu. Don't take it the wrong way, he loved hanging out with Xiangling, but she was getting clingy with his Xing and he did not like that at all.

Chongyun, Xingqiu and Xiangling had gone to hang out at the Windblume festival, traveller had been constantly speaking to them about it. Of course, Chongyun saw this as an opportunity to spend more time with his dear Xingqiu, Xiangling too of course. It took him a long time to accept it, but he had developed feelings for the other, but kept quiet in fear of ruining their friendship. He thought it'd all go just how he planned it, but now he sat alone on a bench as Xingqiu and Xiangling went to get mushroom skewers. He sighed deeply, taking out a popsicle to eat, chomping down on it harshly out of jealousy. The light blue haired male had never been one to get incredibly jealous, yes he did at times but never as much as now. Chongyun wasn't sure what had made him pissed off so much, perhaps it was the scorching hot weather getting to his head. He had been too excited to bother to check the weather, and now he had to suffer the consequences, luckily he had some popsicles on hand.

Xingqiu and Xiangling returned to Chongyun, giggling about who knows what. They stood by the bench, continuing to chat before stopping and offering Chongyun a mushroom skewer. "Have fun?" Chongyun asked in a sharp tone, attempting to hold back his jealousy at least a little.

"Yeah we did!! Xingqiu told me all abo-" Xiangling was cut off by Xingqiu, concerned for his friend Chongyun. "Are you alright Yun?" The navy blue haired male asked the other, he caught on quite quickly. Chongyun wondered what Xiangling was going to say, guess he'll never know now. Chongyun nodded, before taking another aggressive bite out of his popsicle, his last one, he hadn't realized that he had gone through all of his popsicles out of frustration. "Great." He said outloud, he had begun to heat up, angering him further.

"Well I'll just- go." Xiangling quickly spoke, before running off after seeing Lumine. Xingqiu sat beside Chongyun, patting his back gently. Xingqiu sat up tall, his golden amber eyes brightly shining in the hot sun as he comforted his friend. Xingqiu thought for a few moments, before speaking. "Yun yun, let's go for a walk shall we? Then you can tell me what's wrong!" Xingqiu exclaimed, standing up and pulling Chongyun along with him.

The two of them began to walk around, Xingqiu spoke about multiple things Chongyun didn't understand. Though he didn't mind, Chongyun loved hearing Xingqiu's lovely voice. Chongyun loved everything about Xingqiu, his uneven navy blue hair, his tiny frame, and the way that he always knew when Chongyun was upset. He loved him.

The heat soon became unbearable for Chongyun, his face heating up. As the two of them approached an alleyway Chongyun swiftly pinned Xingqiu to the wall, the heat was definitely getting to him.

"Ah- Yun yun? What's wrong?" Xingqiu questioned, blushing slightly.

"Xing, what's up with you and Xiangling? Why won't you spend more time with me? Do you like her?" Chongyun fired questions at the other, his face inching closer to Xingqiu's.

"What? What do you mean‐" Xingqiu's face was lit up a dark red, turning his head to the side to avoid eye contact.

Chongyun placed his hand on Xingqiu's cheek, forcing the navy blue haired male to face him. He placed his other hand on Xingqiu's small waist, staring directly into his eyes. "Xingqiu, I like you. Will you stay with me?"

Xingqiu's eyes widened, staring at the other. "Ah, I like you too Yun. I'll stay with you and only you." Xingqiu calmly said, though his heart was pounding against his chest.

"Now, let's get you some more popsicles shall we?" He giggled, Chongyun's face was incredibly red due to the hot weather and slight blush. "Ah, yes-" Chongyun said, before the two of them walked off holding hands.

Bonus part cause why not :)

"Oh. Oh my." Xiangling and Lumine peeked into the alleyway, blushing at the sight of Chongyun pinning Xingqiu to the wall. "This is some real Wattpad stuff right here." Lumine said, clearly she's been to many different worlds. "I have no idea what that is but sure." Xiangling replied, continuing to stare at the two.