Fluff ;; Awkward Confession

last chapter,, was in the mood to write :) very short btw!!
oh anddd! starting a new book very soon, have a little bit written currently!! :D

<3

The flames of the fireplace lit up the dark room. Chongyun and Xingqiu snuggling together on the couch. The two of them had recently gotten together, perhaps a few months ago. Most new couples were very awkward with touching, but Xingqiu and his lover were already very comfortable with eachother. Especially considering being friends before deciding to get together.

The two of them talked, rain pattering against the windows of the house.

"Pfft- remember when you confessed Yunyun?"

"Qiu, don't remind me." Chongyun playfully pushed the other, chuckling.

"C'monnn! It was so cute!"

"I literally fell into the water." Chongyun coldly stated, blankly staring at Xingqiu.

Laughter echoed throughout the room, Xingqiu trying to hold back his giggles, but failing horribly.

Chongyun had confessed on a wooden bridge over top of a shallow stream of water. He had tried to act charming in front of Xingqiu, leaning against the wooden railing of the bridge. He had mentally prepared himself for months, waiting for the perfect moment to confess his love to his best friend.

"Xingqiu, I like you!"

Soft blush dusted Chongyun's cheeks, putting all his weight onto the old railing.

And of course, just his luck, the wooden railing suddenly broke. How does that even happen? Chongyun fell into the water with a large splash, Chongyun drenched while Xingqiu only had little bits of water here and there.

The two of them stared at eachother in shock, before bursting out into laughter. Xingqiu reached his hand out for Chongyun to grab, pulling him up swiftly and gently placing a kiss onto his soft, pink lips. Chongyun's eyes widened, before kissing back. The navy blue haired male lightly turned his head to the side, deepening the kiss. After a few seconds, the passionate kiss came to an end. They pulled away, before Xingqiu returned the feelings of love for the other.

"Oh man, that truly was a wonderful time wasn't it?" Xingqiu said, giggling softly.

"I guess.. You were really cute so–" Chongyun mumbled.

"Oh? So I'm not always cute?"

"You know that's not what I meant."

"I know."

The two leaned in to kiss, red lightly coating their cheeks.

<3

OKAY, i might add chapters every now and then, just cause its fun :D
uhhh, also, self promotion here, i started an art account on insta!
@_mvichiro
is the username!! i'm planning to post genshin art, OCs, fanart in general and whatever else ig! hope to see you there :D
OH ALSO ON TWITTER
not too often tho