Chapter 112 - Robin's Reunion

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Hell yeah we did..."

Spandam: "No, that can't be true! You must've stolen them and run! Dammit!"

(Y/N): "Give me that snail. *calls Usopp* Oi, this is (Y/N), Sogeking. Franky has got the handcuffs of Robin."

Robin: "Thank you, Long-nose!"

Sogeking: "You can thank those who fought hard to gather the keys when this is all over. You are, without a doubt, one of Luffy-kun's gang! You can do as you wish!"

Robin: "wipes tear* Yes."

They three turned to Spandam and the soldiers ready to fight.

Robin: "Seis... Fleurs! Slap!"

 Fleurs! Slap!"

Franky: "Whoa..."

(Y/N): "YAHAHAHAHA! This is hilarious!" he had tear from laughter.

Robin: "I'll do this to my heart's content."

She kept repeatedly slapping his face over and over again.

Sanji: "Franky! (Y/N)! Robin-chan! We're okay here. We're heading over there right away!"

Robin: "Good." she smiles.

Franky: "Well then, let's do something about things here. Hey, can I count on both of you to help fight?"

(Y/N): "Is that even a question?"

Robin: "Of course."

Spandam: "HURRY UP, SOLDIERS! TAKE CARE OF THEM BEFORE THE ATTACK GOES INTO FULL GEAR!"

The soldiers did what they were told and ran towards the three.

Franky: "There's an escort ship on the other side of the bridge, huh? *takes gloves off* Don't you think that is the key to our escape?"

Robin: "Looks like stealing that ship is our only chance of surviving."

Spandam: "GET THEM!"

Robin: "Dieciseis Fleurs!"

She created arms on the soldiers and pointed their guns in the air and made them fire.

Franky: "Strong... Face-Slap!" he launches his hand and slap them.

The second group went.

(Y/N): "Jet Jabs!" he repeatedly punches the soldiers.

Robin: "Treinta Fleurs!" she made them fall.

Franky: "Master Nail!" he spew nails at the fallen soldier from getting up.

Spandam commanded all the soldiers to fight to the three.

(Y/N): "Have they not realize that they can't beat us? I got this."

Robin: "Hope it's a good show."

(Y/N): "Wicked Flood!" he washed them off the platform.

Franky: "Fresh Fire!" he created a wall of flames.

(Y/N) & Franky: "Gruesome Jabs/Franky Boxing!" they repeated punch making many punch.

The cyborg poses and the gentleman takes a bow. Now the soldiers saw their strength and realize that they didn't have the power to match the three.

Franky: "Not enough for you? Then... Franky...Covert!"

His legs let out steam before the bot his legs split in half and moved to the front making him a for legged cyborg.

Franky: "Frank Centaur!"

Soldier 1: "He's a horse!"

Soldier 2: "No, wait. He's not a horse. His upper body is attached to the back!"

Soldier 1: "THEN HE'S A MONSTER!"

They all started running as Franky was chasing them.

(Y/N): "I think I've seen enough..."

Spandam: "OI, YOU IDIOTS! DON'T RUN AWAY! FIGHT HIM!" he shouted at them.

Robin created arms on the soldiers' shoulders and started hitting their heads. (Y/N) shot ink in their eyes making them blind and fall off the bridge. Spandam got on a snail and called for more reinforcements to protect him from the three criminals. More and more came and made the three get a bit exhausted.

Franky: "Dammit! They're persistent."

Robin: "Based solely on the head count, they're like a first-class military force."

(Y/N): "Not stopping me."

Spandam: "HURRY UP! All you have to do is capture Nico Robin and put her on the escort ship! Move it! The battleships are coming!"

Soldier: "Looks like it's too late."

(Y/N): "No..."

Across the sea they see the battleships approaching behind the fog. Robin fell on her knee seeing the ship again, (Y/N) was getting pissed off a bit.

Spandam: "This serves you right! They're here! They're finally here!"

Cannons were being shot and breaking down buildings. The Franky Family and the Galley-La are evacuating with the helps of giants. More Cannon were being shot getting everything, every building, every target.

Spandam: "A fleet of battleships! The Buster Call has begun!

(Y/N): "What have you done?!"

-To be continued-