Chapter 112 - Robin's Reunion

Start from the beginning

Sogeking: "SNAP!" he poses and starts sing his song.

Robin: "Long-nose!"

Sanji: "See that?! Our sniper is amazing, isn't he?! Hehaha! Damn well serves them right! Robin-chan! Run!"

Zoro: "Does he really have to sing?"

(Y/N): "Oi, what do you think you're doing?"

Spandam: "Huh? EEEHHHH?! TOP HAT?! HOW DID YOU PASS LUCCI?!"

(Y/N): "It's my captain's problem. My target was you, so you better stop what you're doing."

Robin: "(Y/N)... you here..."

(Y/N): "I'm sorry if I took to long. There were a lot of stairs..."

Robin: "I don't care... I'm glad you came!"

Spandam: "How dare you...?!" but he gets another does of gunpowder to the face.

The soldiers started pointing their guns at Robin. But (Y/N) stood in front to protect her. Once they fired, nothing came contact with their body. They looked and see that it was Franky.

 They looked and see that it was Franky

(Y/N): "Franky... you've made it."

Franky: "My body is strong because it's iron. That land one wasn't nice, Spandam!"

(Y/N): "I'm not going to give mercy to you. After what Robin has been through."

Spandam: "EEK!"

Sogeking: "Well... Franky and (Y/N)-kun. This is Sogeking."

Franky: "Hm? Oh? This transponder snail is supposed to..."

Sogeking: "I got it from Nami. More importantly, you should,find a red cloth bundle on the ground be at you."

(Y/N): "Yep, I got it." he picks it up to see keys inside.

Sogeking: "It got two keys in it. Together with your keys, you should have all the keys."

Spandam: "*eyes pop out* ALL THE KEYS?!"

Sogeking: "I delivered them to you without fail."

Franky used all the keys and all the keys and the fifth one worked. The cuffs came right off, Robin looked at her hands to see that she's been free. Robin hugged (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Woah! Woah! It's not over yet, save it till we get out of here alive." he gets a cup of tea.

Robin: "Okay, darling." she made him spit his tea out.

Spandam: "NOT POSSIBLE! TH-THY'RE THE REAL KEYS?! Oh, no... Does this mean... AHHH! YOU GUYS DEFEATED EVERYONE IN CP9 IN THE TOWER OF LAW?!"